CHAPTER 30

As soon as his body recovered from the fever, Daniel immediately contacted his business partner who was none other than the father of Mew.  Even though his company is now owned by his son, he is still involve in this field.

With a little hard work and patience required, he was finally able to meet the wanted person.  His heart was pounding to meet the person even though the things they wanted to know were unrelated to their lives especially their personal lives.

But as the father and head of his family, he was responsible for finding out the main reason his son went to a foreign country without telling them in advance about the matter.

They were a bit shocked by the news that befell their son all this time, but it was all not from his own mouth but as a result of the communication made by his family with the two friends who took care of him in the northern country.

The safety of his child is paramount, let his child stay away from his, promise to stay safe and not unwanted things happen.  Long-hidden longing, needless to say.

If it can be exchanged for the sea that stretches wide, the longing is more reaching the sea.  Anyone who wants to part with their child, especially a child who they pampered from small to large.

His face was always reflected/imagined in every corner of the house, his laughter and smile were still ringing in their ears.  Until that day, he saw his wife crying alone in the corner of her room alone while contemplating/see a picture of his second child.

Wanting to be persuaded, his heart is also not strong.  So he decided to leave her alone to calm herself down.  He was confident that one day, his son would return to their home and finally his prayers were answered by God.

Their son returned home but with a surprise.  He did not think that he would have a grandchild from his son, because he knew that his son loved someone and that person was a man not a woman.  They do not blame their son.

For him, love is vast.  It doesn't matter if the person is female or male.  Everyone has their own right to choose who they love.  Hearts and feelings should not be forced, if forced the chances of misery are great.

He did not want his son to be hurt. That's why he accepted it what he was and did not force him to meet the girls.  Although many of his friends has beautiful and capable daughters in all fields.  Let him choose, according to the will of his heart what is more important is the happiness of his son.

Wealth can be sought but  his son cannot be replaced.  Let him lose the wealth he owned as long as his family is still by his side.  People's views may be different, some accept and some oppose.  Think positively and take the necessary things.  Ignore the painful look as we still smile.

When his father told him that there was an old friend who wanted to meet him, suddenly his heart felt uncomfortable as if something would happen at the meeting.  What’s more that his father said that the meeting was not because of the business run by both of them but for personal reasons.

If it is a matter of marriage or something like that, he has already stated that he does not want it to happen but his father still denies it.  His curiosity increased when his assistant also seemed to help his father to keep the person's identity a secret.

Finally the day awaited by the three people came, Mew and his assistant walked side by side.  From the clothes he wore symbolized that he was a dedicated person in his job.

Although he only wears casual clothes as usual because the meetings arranged are outside office hours and the main reason is that the thing to be discussed is nothing to do with business matters.