waking up & deals

"Once there were ten friends; diamond, sapphire, flow, Daisey, Violet, Aron, brad, hunter, Dexter,and max. they always won awards for tightest group of friends everyone liked them and wanted to be like them but no one was, they were both popular and kind even if they seemed like brats they weren't"

this, if you couldn't tell, was the average description for them. this is not my description for them but oh well. I am not hear to help them, I am hear to... Oh why should I tell you yet. let's make it fun try and figure it out.

...10 days left...

Aron woke up first and rubbed his head; it hurt a lot but when it stopped he had time to notice he was not in his room and then he saw the others.

"Guys wake up"

he yelled as the others started to rub there heads ,eyes and sit up. sapphire was the second to notice the location.

"Where are we Aron, did we get drunk again?"
She asked

"That's what I through happened hunter do you remember anything"

He directed his question to hunter not out of spite but because hunter hated drinking and always went as designated driver.

"Not a thing"
Hunter replied

Daisey was about to speak when a voice they never heard before came from a small box in the corner of the ceiling

"Welcome to the last game you have been selected to participate we apologized for any inconveniences but we believe that you are the perfect participants for this test and simply had to let you be our first test subjects"

Violet was seething

"They can't do this its kidnapping and it's illegal, we can go to the police"
She yelled

"Do you see a police man around hear genus?"

Asked Dexter using his tell tail sarcasm that he was known for. the others were silent

"If your done talking amongst yourself then I will explain the rules of the last game. all participants of this game will be put through different video games to determine the strongest, smartest, and luckiest among you and the ones that don't make it will be put into an observation room until the end when they will either be trapped in the games you lost forever or you will be freed and we will disappear forever. do we have ourselves a deal?"

Aron was about to say no when diamond butted in

"Let me guess if we say no we will die?"
She question

The voice was silent for a moment then replied with

"Your smarter than you look diamond, so is that a yes then?"

The voice questioned
They all looked at each other for a moment then all replied at once

"Yes..."