the first game

Everyone in the room was silent when they all saw a large portion of the wall open into what looked like a small space ship with three boxes and a computer sitting inside.

The 10 friends walk through the door but as they do so there cloths change into coloured space suites.

-FIRST GAME: Among Us-

As they all walked into the room the door shut and the lights dimmed slightly.

"What the hell?" Asked Aron "hunter are we drunk? Please say we are drunk."

Hunter shook his head along with max "not as far as I'm aware" he said. max continued " and I'm on medications so I pledged not to take alcohol and you guys cheered me on I remember"

Sapphire thought for a moment "find some righting I heard its really hard to read in dreams"

"Of coarse" yelled brad and dexter on cue "this has to be a dream" said brad but before anyone could do anything stupid Aron stood up "stop in dreams unless its a lucid dream its extremely hard to recall events that happened in real life and what did max say?'I pledged not to take alcohol and you guys cheered me on I remember' so either we are all fake or this isn't a dream."

Everyone was silent while they thought for a logical explanation

"You done?" came the overhead voice " good cus I'm going to explain the rules rule
1) there will be three imposters and 7 crewmate's
2) imposters can kill sabotage and go in vents
3)crewmate's can do tasks
4)both parties can call emergency meetings, fix sabotages and report bodies
5)no talking outside of meetings
6)if imposters win then the first crewmate to die will be disqualified
7)if crewmate's win then the first imposter to die is disqualified
8)crewmate's win if the imposters are voted off or tasks are completed
9)imposters win if the amount of crewmate's equal imposters"

"Any questions?" Asked the disembodied voice asked
"just one" said Hunter "why do we have to do this again?"
"well" said the voice "you are the best candidates besides it'll be no fun with anyone else"
All the students in the room could feel that whoever was speaking was grinning and 0/10 of them liked it.
the voice was a dragon soaring overhead looking for its prey to one by one snatch off of the ground to kill and to get rid of them.

"Has everyone selected a colour?" They asked
Flow, violet and brad yells out in protest since they had not yet selected their colour although the others had. after 20 minutes they had all selected one colour and possibly a few headpieces, here are what they looked like:
•diamond - blue, flowers
•sapphire - lime, flamingo
•flow - cyan, no hat
•Daisey - pink, halo
•Violet - black, horns
•Aron - red, beanie hat
•brad - dark green, leafs
•hunter - purple, no hat
•Dexter - brown, beard mask
•max - yellow, banana peal

Suddenly all the friends heard a voice that was not the one from before.
"GAME STARTING IN :5,4,3,2,1"

At that they all saw a single word Infront of them. Either 'crewmate' or 'impostor' max and flow were imposters and everyone else was crewmates.
As they opened there eyes they saw the skeld Infront of them. Just like in the game.