chapter 6

Y/N POV
This morning, i woke up to the aroma of dhall and roti. I just cant take this anymore. DHALL AGAIN?. I made my way downstairs to see my dad sitting on the couch watching  tv. "Vat is this behaviour?", "you cant kick it by mistake". He spends way too much time on the tv than actually paying attention to his wife and family.

I walked through the big school gates. There was a big crowd and i didnt want to stay there so i made my way into my form room. As i was speed-walking  i bumped into a person and fell.
"Im sorry,let me help you up?"
There in front of me a polite and amiable man with a handsome smile plastered across his face as he helped me pick up my bag and got me back onto my feet.
"Hi, my name is Mohammed".
I smiled and walked away as I had to quickly go to class or I was going to get a detention.

I made it just in time before the bell went off. I sat at the back and i actually liked this class. It was super chill.
Just as I was taking out my books the teacher then walked in with the man I just bumped into.
"Welcome to Urdu, please take a seat", the teacher said.
There was an empty seat beside me so I signalled him to come sit next to me. I apologized to him for leaving without thanking him and we actually got along really well.

It was lunch and we sat together. Mohammed had to go to the office so I waved him goodbye. However, I didn't get a chance to eat because all of a sudden a strong hand grabbed  my wrist and I dropped my food  on the floor. I lost control over my body and was now being  dragged somewhere by someone. Before I could do anything, my head hit the hard concrete ground, making my head throb in pain. My vision quickly became blurry, leaving me with no time to process what happened. I felt my eyes slowly fading into darkness, a figure approaching me but it was too late now...I was out of conciousness.
Many thanks to my best friend ayma