Chapter 4

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to our first ever follower mckennalangford_ Everyone go and check out her story 'ASH AND US'

I'm stood at the locker with my girls and Kayla keeps rubbing her temple 'Why did use let me drink so much on a school night?' She moans at us.

Kerrys replied back over my shoulder 'Not our fault you never listen. We told you to slow down.'

I resume my conversation with Theia while Kerrys and Kayla continue to squabble. 'Am I dreaming or is that...' Kayla doesn't complete her sentence.

'What are you talking about' Kerrys asks Kayla whilst turning her head to the direction Kayla is looking at. 'Ah, isn't that Angel and Kree?'

I whipped my head around so fast my neck cracked. 'Wait, how did we not know they went our school?'

The sea of students' part to the side as these Greek Gods walk down the hallway and when I say time slowed down. Kree turned to me like he could feel me staring at him and our eyes connected. Our worlds slowed as the rest of the school kept moving and, in that moment, nothing else mattered. Oh, and Angel was there too but who cares?

Suddenly I hear a cluster of footsteps behind me move towards them and in her perfected seductive-like voice, she growls 'Hi I'm Bailey', as her and her liquor girls present their hands in a princess-like fashion, expecting what, I don't know.

'That's nice' Kree's deep voice replies and steps around them.

Angel on the other hand replies 'Ladies', before winking at them and walking off to catch up to Kree and then they disappear around the corner.

'Oooo a challenge, I love that' Bailey screeches and then walks off with the liquor in tow.

'Did you see that? Bailey is trying to move to your man' Kerrys side eyes.

'What are you talking about? He's not my man' I reply with an eye roll.

'That's not what it looked like last night' Theia sings.

Before I can reply, the bell for first period rings.

***

'Alright see you girls later I have Home econ', my girls all say bye to me and head off to their own classes. I walk down the hallway looking for the recipes that I printed off for class when I bump into someone and fall to the ground.

'Oohh I'm so sorry I was busy looking for something for class, I should have been looking were I was going...' is what I start to say while picking up the things that fell out my bag without actually looking at who I bumped into.

'It's alright I was busy on my phone wasn't looking either'. As I heard his voice I knew who it was before I even looked up in his direction.

'Kree.' I say his name thinking I said it in my head when really I said it out loud.

'Yeah.' He says out loud.

I look up at him in embarrassment while he puts his hand out to help me up. I take it while he asks me if I'm okay.

'Yeah I'm fine but my head does hurt a little, you have a really hard body.' He looks at me with a smirk on his face and I realised what I just said.

'I mean, just because I-I just bumped into your chest, not because I was feeling you up. Not that I wouldn't feel you up you do have a really nice body. Not-not that I was....feeling.'

'Yeah I get it', he glances to the side, whilst his smirk gets wider.

'I am just going to shut up now' I say embarassingly.