Chapter 21

A/N: SMUT!

SAGE POV

Kree pulls up in his driveway and we hop out of his car. I go to slip my hand into his when he stops. 'I'll meet you there, I just have to go get something.'

'Okay.' I reply, intrigued. 'I'll leave the door unlocked.' I walk in my house and rush upstairs. I go into the bathroom and do the fastest wash I can. Once all the relevant pits are quickly washed, I brush my teeth and comb through my hair.

Sage's room

Rushing back into my room, I pull down the blinds and go to put on something from my wardrobe, but stop once I eye up Kayla's gift bag

Rushing back into my room, I pull down the blinds and go to put on something from my wardrobe, but stop once I eye up Kayla's gift bag. Looking through her bag, I pull out the green lace set she got me and oh my God - green is definitely sexy. But maybe it's too much? No Sage, don't chicken out! I put the lace set on and grab a robe when I hear the downstairs door closing.

'Sage?' Kree shouts up.

'Up here.' I grab everything off my bed and shove it into my wardrobe. Running a hand through my curls, I lean against the wardrobe as he walks in.

He closes the door and sits on ottoman. Looking up at where I'm awkwardly stood, he asks, 'Are you alright? Have you hurt yourself?'

'No-no.' I push off the wardrobe and sit my bed. 'What's that?' I point at the box in his hand, smiling.

He looks nervous. 'I got you something. If you don't like it, I can return it, it's no big deal-'

'Well, can I have it?' I hold my hand out, biting my lip.

He holds it out to me. I open the box and see the most beautiful necklace.

'Kree

'Kree.' I gasp. 'It's beautiful.' I look from the necklace to him.

'Free as a bird.' We both say. He remember how much I loved his tattoo and the meaning of it.

'I love it. Thank you.' I lean down and kiss him chastely. 'Can you put it on for me please?'

He stands up and clasps it on, whilst I hold my hair up.