Slaughterhouse✨

"Taehyung please come here, you need to eat something

"Taehyung please come here, you need to eat something...anything. Otherwise you will get sick" Seokjin said Leaning on the Hospital wall.

"I am fine, minister. Its just I dont want when Kookie wakes up he gets afraid so I wanna be there for him." Taehyung said in a stressful voice.

"Here, at least have some coffee. It will help with your headaches." Jimin hand over one cup to Taehyung and another cup to Seokjin.

From so many guards one female employee can be seen with a cup of coffee in her hand "Minister Park, coffee sir" she hand over the cup to Jimin as he nods slowly.

"Its already been 13 days. My kookie is still suffering. I seriously can not take it anymore. Those culprits should be hang till the death." Taehyung said in rage.

"Don't worry. Minister Min will make sure of that." Seokjin put his hands on Taehyung's shoulder. He can not bear the pain to the younger brother figure to him.

The environment change in a bit. Doctors can be seen running so are nurses.

"What is going on?" Seokjin ask to the nearby doctor.

"His Majesty is coming to senses. He opened his eyes." The doctor respectfully said to the minister before running.

"Kookie...." Taehyung ran before he can say further more. Jimin looked at Seokjin both nodded before walking fast to the room.

Seokjin entered the room full of people. Some of them were doctors some of them were nurses some of them were body guards and Royal guards were also present there.

His Majesty was now there to be seen. He was sitting on the hospital bed hugging Taehyung.

"Kookie, Kings do not cry." Taehyung said in his deep manly voice still hugging him.

"Tae, all of them?" King asked in a hushed voice.

"Yes. All of them including girlfriend of Crowned prince." Jimin said walking to the bed.

Jimin looked at Seokjin who put a hand on a crying King. Still head burried in Taehyung's shoulder Taehyung patting him.

"Please, give some privacy to His Majesty and the ministers" Seokjin said in a loud voice. The room started to get empty.

"Minister Kim, if you would, please make a phone call to Minister Min, Minister Jung and Minister Kim." Jimin nod and started to make calls.

"How many days have passed since..." The word in his voice clentched.

"Thirteen" Taehyung patted and creased on the young man's hair.

The door of the room open with a huge thud as three men entered the room.

"His Majesty" all of them bowed swiftly before coming and checking if he is okay or not.

"I am fine. Tae." He let of of the blonde man who was saving his red eye from the world.

"I guess its only seven of us right now." The man said while wiping his tears from his cheeks.

"Hyungs, all and each of you knew me from the past. You were supposed to be the minister of my elder brother Crown Prince Jeon Jun Shik. I respect all of you as all of you are already ministers of our country. I believe all of you understand where I am coming from. I also know your fathers or mothers were devoted to my father. King....." He coughed "I mean late King." All the faces becomes saddened.

"Yes. Now what we are planning to do is crystal clear." Yoongi said casually.

"Prince, I mean your Highness, our country needs you. There are no other person in korea who is not feeling the loss right now. Not only you lost the father out whole country lost their parent. Their king and future king." Hoseok's voice crack at the last word. He also lost His very best friend.

"Don't be afraid. We will be always by your side no matter what." Taehyung hold his hands.

"I promised your father that we will always make sure his son is the best king ever. We are sorry that it was not his elder son we were supposed to serve. But we will be equally devoted to you" Namjoon said.

"After the funeral tomorrow, we would love to you to take over the country as you should. We would be having a crowning ceremony" Jimin said.

The young man looks at Taehyung. Tae nods and smiled to him sweetly. Other five men are looking at them with attention. They knew Korea's future lies in these eyes which are soothing as Tae gives him strength to do so.

"If all six of you are together with me, then so be it." The man said.

All six of them stand Infront of the injured man still sitting on his bed. All of them sit on the floor and bend themself to the floor as they should.

"LONG LIVE KING JEON JUNGKOOK"

All of them hooted for the King. Who has not been supposedly to be there but still his destiny dragged him here. He dint know what to say and what to do. He was so Numb from inside. When he felt there is no one of his blood in this wide world to console him instead he has to take the responsibility of a country at this young age, he looked at the ceiling and sigh.

 When he felt there is no one of his blood in this wide world to console him instead he has to take the responsibility of a country at this young age, he looked at the ceiling and sigh

*Back story*

Thirteen days ago, was the day when all five new minister took their oath as King was retiring by his own will. King promised queen all his time when his elder Son become eligible to be the King. But before that he chosed five most trusted and well groomed men from royal court blood to be the shadow of his son.

After the ceremony there was an assassin attack in the royal family. King, queen, crown prince, his girlfriend all were dead. It must be destiny for Korea that the younger son of the king, Jeom Jungkook was alive. Now as the royal crown rule, as he is the only member of the royal family he will be crowned as the King.

A.N.
See me updating shamelessly 🥴🥴🥴
So this was the backstory of how Jungkook become the king of the Korea. Now as he is the rightful King. It will be fun to understand the whole point.