Under the covers🔞

∆Princess Chember∆

∆Princess Chember∆
.
∆Morning∆
.
∆Jungkook's Point of View∆

.
I woke up with the sound of my phone Ringing. I took the phone from the night stand one of my hand is still holding my kitten. It's surely Taetae.

"Mmmmm...what?" I say still my eyes are closed.

"Good morning Kookie, I just found out that you are not in your chember. And as Pearl has reported that the door of princess chember is locked and she is worried, I think I know where you are." Tae is such a pain in the ass.

"So? What's the point?" I rub my nose and lips in her bare back it feels so good. She smells like fresh coffee.

"The point is both of you need to get ready for the royal court. Its already 8.15 your waking time and in 10 Minuit it will be Princess's too." He said as if he is stressed.

"Ye Pheha, now stop calling me" I say and cut the line.

"What..Jungko...." His voice got cut off too.

I scoot close to her I love the warmth of her body. I put kisses in her shoulder and back. She is waking up now. "Mmmmm... Morning Kookie" she said in her morning voice. I am feeling hard there only by her movement against my body.

"Morning babygurl" She turns around to me and hugged me tight. She kept her face in the crook of my neck and putting sloppy kisses there. Its turning me on in a slow and sexy way. Not like the rough way.

"Something is poking me" she tease me.

"Shouldn't you help your king, like a good little princess you are?" I comb her bed hair like a little baby she seems.

.
**MATURE CONTENT**

.

She kissed me in my chin and started to trail the kisses down she goes under the cover. I roll on my back as she is still putting sloppy kisses in my abs and licking them gently. I am not wearing a shirt as she I threw it last night to feel her body while cuddling. I smile as I can't see her at this point its a different kind of pleasure for me. I feel her touching me above my pajamas. I close my eyes in satisfaction.

"Stop being a tease..will you?" I command her. Within a second I feel my pajama going down. I pull the covers to see what she is doing. She started touching me at first. Giving me her slender hands with all the right veins.