¤Prologue¤

"Amora, stop." His voice was harsh and echoed through the dead trees. Snow fell steadily from the sky and caught on his pale hair, but Draco could care less about the cold. He had bigger issues on his mind.

"Malfoy. You can't ignore this." Her words caused the teenager to stop dead in his tracks and whirl on the girl. The angered girl froze in her spot to keep from crashing into him. There were tears in her eyes, but her fists were clenched and her throat ached from arguing. Draco held a look of disgust on his face.

"You really think I could ignore this? I've tried, Winters. Believe me. But the fact is once this comes out to the public, my family name is going to be dragged through the mud. My parents are already pissed off beyond your small comprehension. I'm trying to save my own arse and yours as well. The best thing for the both of us is for you to stay away from me," Draco hissed the words in one fell swoop. Amora's heart dropped. This wasn't the first time he had spoken to her this way, and Amora was positive it wouldn't be the last either, but the issue was, she wasn't going to disappear out of his life like Draco wanted.

"What happened to loving me? To being there for us no matter what, Malfoy?" Strands of dark hair fell into Amora's eyes as she held Draco's gaze.

"You honestly believed every single word I said. How daft of you, Winters. I said what I did to get what I wanted," He sneered, looking up and down her body. "Its not my fault if you are enough of a fool to think it was the truth."

"And look at where we are now. You got what you wanted, and now look at where we are at. You can call me a fool all you want, but I would highly suggest taking a look in the mirror first," Amora spat. Draco stared at her in disgust.

"Besides, Malfoy, if you think you're going to get rid of me that easily, you're wrong. I'm not going anywhere. You're are just as responsible for this as I am. You don't get to hurt me and then just leave." Everything Amora had going for her was gone. Her whole future would have to change now. She would be lucky enough to remain at Hogwarts once the news came out. What the rules and regulations were about her particular situation, she had no idea. The only things Amora really knew was:

One, her parents were going to be disappointed.
Two, her life was going to change, and she could no longer be a child.
Three, she was going to keep her baby no what anyone said.

"I'm keeping the child, Malfoy. I won't force you to be a father, because clearly you don't want anything to do with us. Like you said, you got what you wanted and now you're done. But you will take responsibility for your actions, or I swear to Merlin, Malfoy--"

"Or what, Winters?" Malfoy taunted, sauntering up right into her face. The aura surrounding him was dark and tense. To say Amora wasnt the least bit worried would be a lie. "And if I don't? Just what are you going to about it?"

Faintly, Amora acknowledged the wand that he now held lightly in his hand, and gulped. The Hufflepuff took a step back and turned her head away in defeat. Tears beaded honey-glazed eyes.

"That's what I--"

A crack echoed in the forest, to the left of the two teenagers. Both kids twisted around.
"If he won't do it, then I will--" The sound of an unfamiliar voice sent fear into the students' bones.

"Malfo-" Amora whimpered but before she could finish, there was a bang and shout.

Then there was black.