Before you start, know his powers. Know my Lucas.

Name: Lucas "Lucy" Cress

Villain Name: Lucifer

Age: Shh. No one needs to know.

Like: Seeing happy patients.

Dislike: Strawberries(Smell, taste, touch, all of it)

Skill: Healing

Secret Skill: Charisma

Delving in Deeper in his Skills:

-Healing: His Healing Skill is to the point where can be able to cure anything physical. A stab wound is healed to the point where there is not even a scar. Cancer in it's later stages starts to die and the cells self destruct. The tumour can be removed by surgery. He can't heal stuff like a drug overdose or heal a person who is about to die.

As I mentioned, he can 'heal' mental illnesses. More likely, he can treat. He can help with healing the patient, but the patient also will also need to work on themselves. And the 'heal' will only last a few weeks, depending on if the patient is kind to themselves.

Due to how effectual his healing Skill is, he is highly needed by many hospitals- downside? If he heals over 35 people, he becomes sluggish and largely needed in for sleep.

Physical Heal *Kiss*- Heals cuts, scrapes, bruises, bones, anything physical(Takes less energy, can Heal up to 35 people until he gets tired)

Disease/sickness Heal *Touch*- Heals fevers, cancers, STDs, you name it. (Takes moderate energy, can Heal up to 30 people until he get's tired)

Mental Heal *Caress hands or soft smile* - Depression, Anxiety, you know the drill(Takes a lot of energy, can heal up to 25 people until he gets tired)

Skill Heal*Sex* - Heals Skills! A power that is malfunction can be healed through oral sex to the actual banging! (A SHIT LOAD OF ENERGY, Up to 10 people individually and then he gets tired) DON'T ASK.

To use his powers, he has to touch the person with the palm of his hand which will then make the person have a little green light coming off them.

-Charisma: His Charisma ability is a "Section Skill", meaning there are different types of 'Charisma' he can use. Think of D&D.

Seduce Charisma "How are you?"- To flirt with someone and seduce them to... anything he wants and desires. (Little to no energy use at all, think of counting 1 to 100 normally and backwards).

Persuasion/Deception Charisma "Sure/Sorry"- Able to persuade someone on his side(Takes moderate energy to use, think doing a 3rd-grade addition booklet that has 30 parts to each of 2 pages).

Intimidation Charisma "Fear"- To intimidate someone to do his bidding(Takes a lot of energy to use, think of making an essay for a College Professor that is about 35% of your grade and you were very busy and you didn't do it at all and are now doing it at 1 am and also have an exam that is also 35% percent of your grade and studying for it at the same time)

Disguise Charisma "Hello"(He says this in a different accent/pitch/ or whatever)- To disguise himself to act, talk, and be someone new completely(takes little to no energy)

Perform Charisma "Let's See"- to perform a certain trick or act. (Takes a lot of energy to use)

For this one, he has to think of using his Skill.