Cthulu

A few weeks later, In the office of Cthulu- the boss of Lucas when he's 'Lucifer'...

"The villain, or what some call a 'heroic villain', Lucifer, has been a hot topic on the media. The older generation labels him as a clear villain and so does the law enforcement. Though Gen Z has a different opinion on him.

"Many have seen him saving lives while he steals money and so on. One of the more popular events that are circling the media is when the information on the new villain helped the police to track down the villain, Light. The man who is now sitting behind bars in prison for participating in human trafficking in Canada.

"Apparently, Lucifer used his connections to track Light down and bring him to justice. When journalist Alan Franklin asked Detective Barnes why he did so, Detective Barnes replied with; 

"'Lucifer is a criminal. Yes, he pickpockets, robs banks and breaks into homes- but there is no record of him ever hurting an innocent life on purpose... He finds that anyone who does anything on the list of murder, rape, slavery, abuse, and discrimination on race, gender, and sexual orientation, disgusting .'

"Is this new villain who has stolen government weapons and fought heroes truly a villain or is he a-"

The news anchor was cut short when Lucas' boss presses the power button to silence it. He turns to Lucas with a scowl on his face.

Uh oh, someone's in trouble!

"Good job, Lucifer. You're a snitch.", his boss hisses bitterly, his voice like a baritone, and clearly made to intimidate him- but the opposite clearly happened(a.k.a the main character is currently turned on).

He's dressed fashionably so. A soft pink collared shirt peeking out under his grey v-neck sweater. His black hair styled in an undercut quiff with some silver streaks- mostly caused by Lucifer. And a scarce bit of it within his 3-day stubble beard(and to be perfectly honest- it fits him!). His eyes are the most captivating and are usually hidden by coloured contact lenses(that are brown). He actually uses contact lenses when fighting, but for Lucas-personally- he's more attractive with glasses on. He doesn't like the fact those contact lenses hide his steely violet irises that never fails to make Lucas lose his breath

Lucas sucks in a breath and faces his boss.

"Well, Cthulu-"

"Boss.", Cthulu interrupted. "You're not close enough to call me by name."

Lucas took that as a challenge, leaning in close, invading his boss's personal space making Cthulu raise an eyebrow at the action. 

"Am I close enough now, boss?", asks Lucas, his voice sultry, dripping with lust. "I can be closer, like last time..."

"Lucas," Cthulu's ears turn red, but a grin creeps onto his face. "I remember I told you that whenever we get... frisky, I told you to call me 'daddy', Lucifer. Currently, we're talking about your behaviour, so mind your manners with me. I am very sure, you, don't want me to hurt you. I may not know your identity behind your mask,-" He tentatively pulls up the beautifully made Venetian mask Lucas wears, only showing his bottom half of his face, which Cthulu-brushing his thumb over Lucas's lips, "But I know that you are a busy person, Lucifer."

There's a pause when Cthulu slips his thumb between the lips, invading the mouth of Lucas and making sure it stays open as he keeps a steady stare on Lucas's face. Lucas responds by licking the digit and tilting his head, eager to have fun.

Cthulu smiles and pulls his thumb out and wipes it on a handkerchief before throwing it into a trash bin.

"Understand?"

"Yes, sir..." mumbles Lucas with a smile, leaning back and pulling down his mask. He clasps his white gloves together, crossing his ankles.

Cthulu runs a hand over his hair. His eyes on Lucas, anger and bitterness still linger around the man- but so does lust...

"How are you, boss?", asks Lucas, activating skill 'Charm: Seduction' just to make sure the boss will give him a sweet treat later.

It of course works.

"A bit upset that one of my subordinates don't know their place, nor know how to show respect," he replies with amusement. "Though, it must be my fault for spoiling him."

"Why not punish him, sir?" suggests with a smile.

"It seems to me he enjoys his punishments," Cthulu responds, eyeing Lucas.

"What a lunatic..." Lucas shakes his head when he says so.

Cthulu sighs, running his hand into his hair. His face is now serious and his arms are crossed.

"Look, I understand you don't like what Light does, but you should have done it after you gave Lily the goods. Now we only have three-fourth of it, and we need all that we can get. I am profoundly displeased in you, Lucifer. You are the only one who could do it perfectly with no hustle because of your skill, however, now thanks to your morals- look where that got you."

Lucas sighs, his head down in shame. He had a perfect record- up until now. Unconsciously he bites his pinky- only figuring out he has a mask glove on and can't really do that properly. 

"Lucifer, come here," Cthulu commands, patting his lap. Lucifer obeys, sitting on it and taking his mask off. Showing a feminine looking caucasian with messy chestnut brown hair. Kind eyes that seem to always have a look of concern.

Cthulu smiles when Lucas takes the mask off but chuckles softly. 

"Don't be so concerned, Lucifer. You'll be okay. Don't get distracted, okay?"

Lucas nods and buries his head into Cthulu's neck, taking a quick whiff of his boss's scent- which is smoke and a certain cologne that actually smells nice.

Cthulu lets it happen, letting stress fall from his shoulders as he lets the (maybe)younger man embrace him.

It doesn't stay long as Cthulu has an idea.

"Lucifer, I got a job for you."

---

Hello, my LOVELY gremlins. I don't think anyone's reading this- so I'm probably talking to no one(yay) so I'm just here to clarify things.

Lucifer is Lucas. 

Lucifer is Lucas's villain name when he's not being a Hero doctor for the... well, heroes.

When he's interacting with people who see him as a 'villain', they call him Lucifer. But in the third person, I type in Lucas. I may accidentally type in Lucifer instead so oopsies!

But anyhow, yayyyyy.

No one reads my stories(more like a good thing!)