Lucifer "Lucy"

A week after...

---

"Get back here!" the Detective called, but the thief just simply cackled into the night sky.

"Come and get me, Detective!" he called back, a grin plastered on his face, his tailcoat flowing in the chilly wind.

Oh, what fun it is to be able to run around and never be caught! To steal and commit arson!

That is what Lucy is thinking when he runs across the rooftops, as the detective is on the streets calling to him.

Though, Lucy seems to have done a misstep as he trips and falls to a-

"How the fuck is there a mattress here? That's wildly convenient!" shouts Lucy in surprise.

"And convenient for me that you fell in an alleyway with nowhere else to run."

Lucy turns his head to the voice to see Detective Barnes right in front of him.

The Detective seemed to belong in a movie about detectives. His skin was the colour of black coffee with a little milk(which is surprising since that is how the detective likes his coffee-don't ask how Lucy knows that...), a strong and sharp jaw with a scruffy beard. Dreadlocks that are put into a messy bun, no lock in left. In short, a strapping man that has a hint of a western accent. 

Lucy remembers the file he had on the Detective when Barnes was in critical condition after a fight.

His full name is Ace Barnes. His family immigrated to America when he was 4 years old for business reasons. They lived in Washington D.C., he studied, was a diligent student- blah, blah, blah.

Remembering Barnes profile picture,  he had a steely gaze and a hardened look. He also appeared to look more younger. But when Lucy looks back at the Detective, all he sees is a tired man that clearly needs more sleep and should be in bed right now.

"What?" Barnes snaps. Lucy stifles a chuckle and pats the seat next to him on the mattress.

"You seem tired, Detective. You can rest with me on this mattress..." suggests Lucy and being the flirty piece of shit, he gives a wink. Barnes tenses up and stuffs his hand into his pockets, locking his gaze on Satan. A success! The detective is now flustered thanks to Satan's skill- Charm!

"A kind offer, but no thank you." decline the detective, leaning on the brick wall of the only entrance and escape of this alleyway. 

"Oh really? What a shame. You really looked like you need it." sighs Lucy with pure sincerity. It was true. The detective really looked like he needed a 12-hour power nap.

"I would love to sleep the whole day, but because of you- I can't." accused Barnes, narrowing his eyes at Satan.

"Does my dashing good looks keep you up at night, Detective?" teases Lucy.

"No. Now get over here so I can arrest you."

"Oh my, don't tell me we're going to do it here? How naughty, Detective- shame on you..." chastises Satan, though his voice is low and sultry- clearly implying that he is fine if it happened here.

"I-! N-no! T-that's not-! Gah! Why do I somehow end up having to chase you when heroes can do it!" grumbled Barnes as he kicks a pebble.

"Well... The heroes don't see me as a large threat and out of all the officers, you're the only one who can handle my tempting... self." 

"You are hardly tempting. At all." hissed the detective, voice filled with bitter.

"You can say that all you want, Detective- but I know how much you want me to be on my knees, handcuffed and whimpering as I suck your co-"

"Enough! J-just... Just get over here- you... You villain...!"

"Mmh, make me, daddy..." flirts Lucy.

"I- Shut up!"

Now...

"Lucas?"

"Hm. Sorry. I was lost in thought. How are you... By the way?" asks Lucas, activating his seduction skill.

"Ah- Uhm... I was just talking about the man I was chasing after last week," mumbles the Detective "Since you... asked me how I got the bruise on my side..."

"Mm. Yes."

"O-okay..." Barnes looks away as he buttons up his shirt when you finished healing him