Chapter 336: Cai Cai becomes a detective

The group tossed all night, now it is close to dawn, and with the delay of entering the palace, it is already dawning at the palace.

When Chu Qingyan waited for the carriage, he was arranged into a side hall.

Laubai appeared before them shortly after leaving the side hall.

"Several masters, my family went down and went to the early morning, and ordered the old slaves to take good care of you, Your Majesty, forgiving you that you did not rest last night, let you go to rest first, and arrange a call in the afternoon." Laubai conveyed his Majesty's words.

Xiao Xu nodded, expressing understanding.

So Lauba arranged for the court **** to serve, and then retired.

"Empty, tell me what happened last night." When there were only a few of them in the temple, Xiao Xu looked up at his subordinates standing not far away. Last night he felt he had something to say. Not finished.

When Xiao Xu asked, Cheng Yanluo froze. She bit her lip, and now she felt a little dusty. She remembered what happened last night because of Xiao Xu's question. It was almost a calendar. At the moment, she couldn't help glancing at the person beside her and warned him not to talk nonsense.

Emptiness did not accidentally ask the master, but what was more unexpected was that people who had not looked at him since last night suddenly stared at him, and suddenly he felt some Alexander.

The ethereal nodded to the owner, and then described the same medicine last night, but skipped the entanglement between him and Xiaoyan.

Chu Qingyan heard the words, glanced back and forth between the two ambiguously, and finally, after Yan Luo stared at her with a grimace, she retracted her eyes and turned to the people around her.

"His Royal Highness, I think this should be done by the same person. The time and the drugs are consistent, but I can't figure out the purpose of the people behind this scene. I don't know whether to deal with gentlemen or empty spirits?" Chu Qingyan Meditation.

Xiao Xu raised her eyebrows after listening to her analysis. "Say on."

Now that the big ice cube has spoken, she is not hesitant to continue, "I think His Highness is the first to rule out, because we have just arrived in the Kingdom of the Kingdom, and no one knows our whereabouts. Those thieves cannot detect it so quickly. And if you want to deal with His Royal Highness, then the implication of Emptiness and Yan Luo will not be justified. If you are dealing with the Princess, then the previous reasons cannot be justified. "

"You mean, the murderer came at us behind this scene?" Cheng Yanluo was slightly surprised.

The earth spirit and the fire spirit nodded. "We think the little princess makes sense."

Chu Qingyan bowed his head and asked, "Sister Yanluo, ethereal, but who have you offended? I don't blame you for asking this, but if the killer comes out sooner, if you really target you, you can relieve your worries. "

At this time, the ethereal being meditated, "The little princess is right, but her subordinates are also skeptical." At this point, he looked at the sister not far away, "Xiao Yan, do you have this kind of encounter this time? Does the poisonous production method look like a person? "

Cheng Yanluo didn't intend to ignore him, but at this time, in the eyes of everyone, he was talking about the business. She didn't care about it in her heart. After thinking about it, she suddenly opened her eyes. "I think of it, it is the seventh master His favorite is to study these side-by-side poisons that are extremely overbearing. But he left the division early because of mistakes. When you entered the division, he was no longer there. How did you know? "