Dear draco

I wake up to the cold air around me and No sound to be Heard "SHIT IM LATE " great I just got back to hogwarts and I can't even get to class on time .

I throw on my uniform and run down the stairs to the slytherin common room while buttoning up my top "I liked it better unbottoned darling " I look up to see no other then draco malfoy looking back at me " shut up draco " I say with a disgusted stare , I try to get to the door but he runs in front of me and puts he's hands on my waist "what was that Y/L/N " he's the only person that calls me by my last name it's kinda charming I mean not charming at all .. "I said shut up " i look up at him with confidence "ooh someone's brave " he says pushing me into the wall and pinning me down .

I try to get out but no luck he's to strong " malfoy we're both late so let me go " I say hoping he'd agree but Before I could say another word he kisses my forehead and walks off.

wtf just happened draco Malfoy kissed me !? He would always pin me to the wall and slap my ass but never this ! Whatever I couldn't let it get to me , I walked into potion class to see all heads turn to me and only one available seat .. next to draco "Y/N care to tell us why your late " snape said with a death stare "I um slept in sir " i said with my head down walking to my seat " on you're first day of year 5 at hogwarts try harder Y/L/N, I sat down and pulled my book at as sir kept teaching "hey princess" draco whispered in my ear I hissed at him to fuck off and continue to work .