What are we ?

When we got to defence against the dark arts we took are sit next to each other and started to whisper about how we would keep whatever are relationship was a secret for now , so that meant he still has to be a little prick to me great "miss Y/L/N what is the answer to question to 275" I knew the answer and said it loud and clear "expelliarmus sir" draco smirked at me I don't know why but it made me feel special.

Are next class was flying lessons me and draco didn't have this together but I had it with potter me and him became friends last year we're not super close but it's good enough for a gryffindor and slytherin "hey Y/N" Harry said running towards me with he's broom "hey Harry ! You ready to fly" I said this with a huge smile to let him know I was happy to see him for the first time after year 4 "yep" he said zooming off , Harry was a great flyer probably why he is the seeker in quidditch so was draco for the slytherin team .

I hopped on my broom and went after Harry waiting for teachers orders. after class I walked with Harry to dinner we parted are ways and went to are tables when I got there I had a decision to make sit with my friends or my secret lover ? Friends obviously me and draco were trying to keep it on the low.

"Hey Y/N" Grace said with a huge smile shuffling over to make room for me "hey guys How was class" I said trying to make conversation , Kaylee went on and on about how her and her girlfriend and how they were so in love and blah blah blah I blocked them both out because I could only think about malfoy ...

And then I felt it .. a kick from under the table :/ I look across to malfoy who obviously did it , I raised an eyebrow all he did was lip sink "you look hot" I blushed and smiled putting my head down so he couldn't see.

After dinner I walked to the slytherin common room with only grace because Kaylee was going to her girlfriend I liked her girlfriend she was a nice hufflepuff she talked to me and Grace sometimes but never enough to know are life story , when we got to are rooms I collapsed on my bed only to see draco malfoys rope on the other end SHIT he must of left it here when we were.. well you know, I quickly grabbed it and hid it in my rope so no girl would see it and find out about us because it said in big letters he's last name on the back of it idk why but I guess Because he's family is rich and bribed the school. I ran out of the girls rooms and to the boys I knocked .. no answer I knocked again.. no answer ugh I finally just walked in not caring anymore .

Everyone looked at me and winked or smiled some of the loyal boys didn't do anything "where's malfoy" i say confident one of the boys point to a door at the end of the room that reads ( draco malfoy  keep out ) I rolled my eyes like i said rich family anything he wanted and that was a private room I walked over I went in without knocking there we has
standing there right out of the shower and completely naked

H
O
L
Y

F
U
C
K

It's HUGE "princess" he says with confusion I close my eyes and look down "I'm a - sorry malfoy here's your rope" I say while he puts boxers on I quickly turn to leave from embarrassment but I couldn't he had me in he's grip I slowly turn and look him up and down every inch of he's perfect body examine it all carful not to miss any detail "I've missed you" he says.