Ch. 1

Smh, it's been a while since I've done something with fnaf qwp

I'm kinda scared and idk why- hhhh

I'm still in the countryhuman fandom

Paisley was in her room, listening to music. She was sitting at her desk while doing work. Well, more like drawing. She was all dressed up and ready for school. She wore a purple shirt and a black jacket and skirt. She had black boots on and a choker on. She hummed softly and tapped her pencil. Her mom, Jane was in the kitchen, cleaning as she sighed. She looked at the time and crossed her arms. "That girl is going to be late...." She set the cleaning supplies down and walked upstairs. She thought to herself as she approached her daughter's room. She felt stressed. She hasn't slept for three days. She has been working all night and day. Due to work and chores. Of course, Paisley usually helps out. Paisley is usually the big helper. She helps people at school. She's a good student. She had a good life to be honest. I mean, yeah, she never had a dad, but she managed to move on and get ahead in life. She is usually a happy person. Yeah, she has her moments. Anyways, Jane knocked on the door lightly. She bit her lip. "Hun?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

Paisley heard her mom. She turned the music off and looked at her phone. She realized she's late. She tensed up and got up. "Yes?" She answered back, grabbing her bag and throwing it on her back. She cleaned up and sighed. She glanced at her door. She thought to herself. She's been less attentive lately.

"Are you ready for school? I can drive you," Jane asked softly, tilting her head. She slowly opened the door, hearing a small creak.

Paisley looked at her and smiled slightly. "Mhm, just getting my bag," she fiddled with her thumbs. "You okay?" Jane asked, feeling worried. She noticed the fiddling. "Yup!" Paisley smiled more. "Just thinking," she shrugged and hugged her mom. "Let's go."

"Alright," Jane smiled and left the room. She went to the stairs and walked down them. She grabbed her coat and keys. Paisley trailed behind her as they went to the car. "So? Anything new?" Jane asked. "Oh? What do you mean?" Paisley was confused. "Uh- school? How's Jay?" Her mom asked, looking in the mirror. She started the car and left the driveway.

"He's okay. He's been pretty busy," she shrugged. "You okay?"

"Oh- of course-" Jane lied. She thought of her father. She drove to the school. Paisley didn't believe her. "Mommm-" she sighed. She crossed her arms and looked at her. "Something is up. I can smell it-"

"Just thinking. Don't worry about it," Jane shook her head and looked at the road. Paisley huffed. "You're more stressed."

"I have work." Jane said, keeping her focus on the road.

"Mom-"

"Just drop-" Jane interrupted. "Nothing is wrong. Stop worrying. My job is to worry about you." Jane sighed and continued to drive. She looked stressed and tired even more. Paisley's mom has been thrown under the bus a lot. Even her mom's work gave Jane trouble. Jane as a single parent can be fun but tiring and sad. Not a lot of people can get a long living paradise on Earth. Heaven you can. God sitting by you. Jane is religious. Paisley believes in God and Jesus too. She does go to church. She is busy like her mom. School work, church, studying, being an artist. She also loves to cook by herself. Her most favorite food is toasted raviolis. Her uncle owns a restaurant while her Aunt works at a dairy market. She sadly doesn't know about her father's side. Her mom came from a German town in Pennsylvania. Paisley was born in Utah. They lived in a small town in Utah near a lake. Paisley thought to herself. "Mom? Where was dad from?" Paisley asked, feeling hesitant. She looked out the window to avoid eye contact.

Jane sighed. She glanced through the mirror. "I don't know. Possibly Britain?" She answered with a soft sigh. She looked at the road. She pulled into the parking lot of the school and looked for a place to park. "Hmm, don't be late," Jane smiled.

"Alright mom," Paisley responded with a small smile. She got out and waved goodbye to her mom. "Bye mama." She smiled more and hummed.

Jane waved goodbye and drove out of the parking lot. She sighed. 'She'll find out sooner or later....' She drove home.

Paisley grinned and walked to the front doors. She stared at the smooth blue doors. She stood there and listened to her surroundings. Many thoughts clouded her mind as she had her moment of silence. She noticed a poster. "Father's day?" She read it out loud to herself and sighed. "No hope for me....." She felt doubt and useless. She smacked herself mentally. "He decided to leave....it's not your fault." She reminded herself as she grabbed the door handles. She opened the doors and glanced around. A bunch of teens showing off or hiding. Boys impressing females. Like always. Paisley let out a sigh and walked inside slowly. She knew she had to pick herself up today.

She walked to her locker and opened it. Of course, she did her combination. She grabbed some books and supplies. She placed them in her bag. She smiled to herself. She was glad that today was gonna be a new start. She sighed and closed her locker. She looked around and was about to go to class. But her bff stopped her. "Hey Paisley!"

"Oh- hey Aurora-" Paisley sighed in relief, knowing her friend was there. She didn't want to be alone. She hated it. "How are you?" She asked. She glanced at her slowly.

"I'm doing good. I love science. I literally finished everything!" She squealed. Paisley laughed. "Awh, that's nice," she grinned. Aurora hummed. "Soooo- did you hear about the dance?"

"The what?" Paisley raised an eyebrow. She already knew about it.

"The father daughter dance."

"Oh..." Paisley said quietly. She quickly became silent. Many thoughts raced through her mind. "Well, I haven't thought about it."

"Okay- oh yeah...sorry," Aur apologized. She knew Paisley lived without a father for fifteen years. "See ya later!" She pat her back. "See ya." She replied as she walked to class. She sighed.

Idk if this is too fast smh