Ch. 2

Paisley arrived in class and sat down. She placed her bag on the ground and pushed her chair in as she glanced around. She thought to herself. She wondered for many minutes on who her father was. She felt annoyed. And tired. This question has been bothering her. This feeling is messing with her heart. She wished she could fix it. She wished she could find what she is searching for. She let out a soft sigh and pushed the thought away.

The teacher, Mr. Wilson came in. He wore a white shirt and blue khakis. His shoes were polished and he had a monocle. And a cane. And a tall hat. He put his coat on. "Let's get started shall we?" They smiled. Wilson had s British accent. It was weird. This made Paisley think about something. She shook the thought away. She sighed and looked at the teacher. The teacher began to teach. Mostly about mechanics. Hmm.

Mr. Wilson then looked at Paisley a few times. "Alright, since, I am your new teacher, I want everyone to introduce yourselves." Students began to scoff and stood up. Tough crowd. Paisley stood up. She was confused. "Mr. Wilson? We never do this." She coughed. "Well this is not your class," Mr. Wilson sighed, answering, or correcting Paisley. "Ms. Afton. Your name is gold. Sit down." He turned away and began to call on students. Paisley sat down. She had a bad feeling. She tapped her pencil. She wanted to shake the feeling off but she couldn't. She felt like something was missing. She felt a kick. She looked over to see the teacher glaring at her. "Ms. Afton. Pay attention. I mentioned we were going on a field trip." He sighed. "To where?" Paisley asked. "Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria." He answered and turned away.

Paisley glanced at the teacher and thought to herself. 'Wasn't that the place where the murders happened?' She thought to herself, feeling unease. She felt sick to her stomach. She wondered if she should even go. She had an idea. It was a big risk. She wondered if she should go. Maybe she could find out the truth or not. The teacher walked around and passed a paper out that explained the field trip. Mr. Wilson grinned at Paisley who felt shivers go down her spine. A sudden realization struck Paisley. She looked at the teacher and wondered the most terrifying thing to herself. 'What if my teacher was the murderer?' She felt fear crawl through the back of her mind as she felt her stomach turn upside down. 'This can't be happening....' She thought to herself. She tried to calm down which was hard. She avoided eye contact with the teacher. She felt her world turn in another way that was unexpected. She heard the bell rang which relieved her. She got up and grabbed her bag. As soon as the kids left, she left the classroom and hoped Mr. Wilson won't try anything. She hoped her theory wasn't true. She looked around and was about to walk to her next class. She felt someone grab her arm. She jumped. She felt tensed as she quickly looked around to see Jay. "Jay!" She squeaked. She was surprised and happy to see her boyfriend who hasn't seen her in a week. "Sorry Paisley, I was very busy," Jay apologized and looked into her eyes. He slightly smiled. He was glad that Paisley was okay. "I forgive you," Paisley chirped. She hugged him which caused Jay to jump and step away. "Uh..." He coughed and looked somewhere that was away from Paisley. He seemed suspicious. "You okay?" She asked, being concerned. "O-of course...." He stuttered. He pulled away. "You sure? You seem jumpy?" Paisley wanted to make sure she didn't do something wrong. She was concerned and confused. Says the one who realized something that could be true or not. Especially a murder. She forgot about it due to her boyfriend arriving unexpectedly. Jay was hestiant. "Yeah, go to class," he seemed demanding. Paisley couldn't help but let out a small scoff which Jay didn't hear. He was getting an attitude. Which Paisley noticed. Jay looked away as he felt other students stare at them. Paisley noticed. She hated it when people stared at her.

Paisley bit her lip. She gave in and looked at Jay for a moment. She said nothing as she walked away, walking to her math class. She bumped into a few people on her way. Memories she never had flashed through her mind. Small tears formed.