🍑

This is requested by thy amazing HappyLavenderFreaccc
e tissues ready Incase~
jkjk this will be a happy ending :D

P.S. Mitsuba is alive cuz he deserves this :'> (oh and hanakoo ish ded :p give Mitsuba a chance to be alive alone lmao...... dont attack me..... pls.)

__________________________________________________

~[3rd POV]~
It was Lunch. The bell had rung 3 minutes ago. As (Y/N), Nene, Kou and Mitsuba ate their lunches on the rooftop. Yashiro and (Y/N) talked about their pets, while Kou and Mitsuba as always, are arguing with eachother.

"So, (Y/N) do you know anything about hamsters? Well my pet hamster is acting abit off lately...."
Yashiro told (Y/N) worriedly.

"i may not have a hamster but i do know.... a b i t..." (Y/N) answered while pinching her index finger close to her thumb to show how much she knew.

And so, the girls exchanged info about Yashiro's pet hamsters and (Y/N)'s pet fishes. well obviously Yashiro is an expert with fishes... (despite her, herself is a fish)

"Oh and make sure you regularly clean the fish tank's water also the tank itself!" A familiar voice was heared. It was Hanako-kun!

"Speaking of water.... hey (Y/N) don't you think it's kind of hot in here?" Yashiro said.

"Mhmmm i can agree.... i'm going to the vending machine! Anyone want something?!" (Y/N) said catching everybody's attention.

"Oh! (Y/N) i want the Sunshine Mango juice drink!" Kou said giving (Y/N) a couple of coins.

"I'll get strawberry milk then!" Yashiro said next. Then gave (Y/N) some coins.

"Alright then.... i'll-" and immediately, (Y/N) was cut.

"W-wait! I would want the peach yogurt drink!" Mitsuba said before (Y/N) took her first step.

"Any coins?"

"You pay"

Then everybody looked at Mitsuba. They shot a 'seriosuly bro we gave coins so that she wont spend her own money on our needs' look.

"ALRIGHT- Finnneeee!" Mitsuba said as he stood up and gave (Y/N) coins.

As (Y/N) walked away, everyone was still glaring at him.

"What? Im so cute that ur stunned at my beauty?" Mitsuba Asked.

Then everyone looked back at their lunchboxes and continued eating.

~[(Y/N)'s POV]~
The Vending Machine is now infront of me. And as i remembered what each of my friends wanted, i pushed each button for a Sunshine-branded Mango drink, a Strawberry milk in it's usual pinkish carton with a cute cow printed design on it, a peach-yogurt drink with a cute design of peaches around the bottle, and (fav drink) for yourself. And it all costed ¥77 in total.