🍑

auroraaachan 's request but PART 2! hope u enjoy!

_________________________________________

⚡~•["As an excited and amazed gasp escaped from (N/N), that was when everything changed."]•~⚡

~•[Kou's POV]•~
The recipe of (favorite food) wasn't so hard to understand. Although, it's process was hard to do, me and senpai managed to finish it.

"it looks amazing Kou-kun!" Senpai said in awe. I simply just replied with a shy laugh.

"Mhmmmm smells amazing! Can i taste it?" (N/N) said as she caught the (fav food)'s aroma which eventually spreaded around the room.

"Y-Yeah! Sure!" i replied giving her a serving of (fav food). But why....... Why do i feel so weird and uneasy today?

"Mhmmm! Delicious! I really love how it tastes Kou!" (N/N) complimented me! It was actually my first time cooking (fav food)....

"Heya dumbasses" It was Mitsuba. He went in and sat beside (N/N).

"Hello guys! Im back! From the moon!" Amane-senpai said. As usual, it was a joke.

"So Amane how was the moon? Met any aliens?" Senpai asked. As (N/N) giggled, Mitsuba layed his head on the table as if he was asleep.

"Yashiro.... It was a joke." Amane-senpai said seriously.

"Guys! I cooked alot of (fav food)! So help yourselves!" i said as i sat beside senpai. The only cons of my chair's position, was (N/N) infront of me on the opposite side of the table.

~•[3rd POV]•~
Everybody had a little chat as they ate dinner. A chatter of different subjects are heard if you were a random person to come in the dining room.

"Hey (N-N/N).... Can you recall the best gift Mitsuba ever gave you?" Kou asked (Y/N)

"He only gives photographs with heart gems sticked on it. But ot was the best i could ever recieve" (Y/N) answered.

"How about YOU Mitsuba? What gift was the best (Y/N) gave?!" Amane bursted.

"E-Eh?! Oh yeah- uhm... She gave me a-another camera." Mitsuba said as he and (Y/N) blushed.

"Eh?! (Y/N)?! Gave you a camera?! Woahhh! Oh to be a girl Mitsuba recieving a camera from her boyfriend!" Yashiro said.

Everybody had a nice, delicious dinner. Evrybody was full. Everyone went upstairs into Yashiro's room and layed their portable and foldable matresses on the floor. After that, (Y/N) pulled out a book from her bag and a pencil. She eventually started sketching while Mitsuba beside her was already alseep -head on her shoulder -peacefully like an angel.

~•[Yashiro's POV]•~
Oh, to be like (Y/N)! To have such a lovely, handsome boyfriend! Despite him being such a cocky ass pink bitch though, oh imagine to be loved by someone else like him! Excluding the cocky ass bitch personality of course.

Everybody was tucked in their blankets. Its so cute to see Mitsuba beside (Y/N) though! Oh my god! I can't handle it! I might get diabetes by just looking at them!

I opened the window beside my bed and as i looked back to find the cute couple, i only found (Y/N) beside me holding her sketchpad looking at the stars.