I think of what the world could be (A vision of the one I see)

I'm back!

And with a slightly longer chapter for you lovely folks, as an apology for not updating sooner.

I present to you...

More experimenting with powers, Natasha and Tony tag-teaming the training, and Peter giving them both heart attacks.

I'm sorry, I had to

"You've gotta be kidding me."

Peter stared at the punching bag, taking in the reinforced material. "Why... why is there an Iron Man suit wrapped around my punching bag."

Natasha waved a hand dismissively. "Your dad figured that since you destroyed the punching bags, the suit might hold up better."

He leveled an unimpressed glare at his dad, and Tony held up his hands with an innocent look. "Worth a try, huh? Go on, hit it."

The teen gave a long, drawn out exhale of exasperation before getting into position, and bringing his hands up.

He leveled the bag with one hit, the metal crumpling around his fist.

Tony gave a shocked laugh, hand coming up to rub over his mouth. "That's- that's really strong metal- how did you-?"

Natasha assessed the hole with narrow eyes, looking pleased. "This is good. You're learning to not hold back. Now we just need to channel that strength."

"How-" Peter rubbed his eyes with one hand. "How is this good? I'm a fourteen year old kid who can... can punch through suits and freaking stick to walls! How is that good?"

"Stick to walls?" Tony repeated. "Say what now?"

"I- I figured it out the other day," Peter waved a hand at the wall, closing his eyes in apprehension. "Apparently I can stick to walls."

"Oh."

When nothing else was said, Peter cracked open his eyes to see Tony staring at the wall as if it was going to bite him.

"Do it."

Peter looked over to find Natasha watching him appraisingly. "Stick to the wall.

The teen took a deep breath, stepping over to the wall.

He tried to remember exactly what he'd been doing the first time, and with one last glance back at the two, he rested his hand on the surface.

Gave a little tug.

And it stuck.

He breathed a sigh of relief. "So I'm not going crazy."

"Debatable."