1.night

Jungkook pov

I was sleeping when I heard a knock on the door.i rolled out of bed.i put on my robe.i went to answer the door.i yawned as I opened the door.My sister gave me my sleeping niece,Ethan.

"Watch her for me!please and thank you!"she said.Then she quickly left.i closed the door.i went to her room.its technically the guest room but my niece is at my apartment so much that it can be named her room.i tucked her into the bed.i turned the night light on before I left the room.i went to bed.i woke up an hour later from screaming.i sighed.i went to Ethan room.she was having nightmare.this happens pretty often.i climbed in bed with her.i rubbed her back while reassuring her anything will be okay.once her screams turned into silent crying.i wipes her tear with tissues from the tissue box that I strategically place on the night stand for times like this.after her cries stop i softly sing a lullaby to get her fall back asleep.i waited until she was fully asleep before getting out the bed and going back to mine.ethan hates waking up next to me in the morning.i don't know why but she does.i went back to sleep.i woke up again to Ethan slapping.I sat up.

"You so ugly in the morning."said Ethan.i yawned.

"Good morning to you."

"I am hungry!feed me!"she said with attitude.i rubbed my eyes.

"Mother fucker feed me!"she said.

"Stop cussing."i told my sister stop cussing around Ethan but I guess she didn't.she never takes my advice because she is older than me.i got out of bed and went to the kitchen.i microwaved some pancakes.then I gave it to her.she sat at the table.i texted my sister.

Jk:where you went this time?

My sister always taking trips around the world with her sugar daddies.which I don't understand why she had a sugar daddy when she can just ask me for money.

Noona: India!
Jk: why you didn't take Ethan?
N:who?
Jk:your daughter
N:it is a baecation.no kids allow

I rolled my eyes.she never takes her daughter with her on these trips.so I am struck with a niece who doesn't like me.

"Stupid fucker,i am hungry!"she said.i looked at the empty.but I just fed her unless....I sighed in frustration.my sister probably didn't feed her dinner last night.i always to remind to fed my niece but she still forgets.i made her some pancakes.

"I am thirsty as hell!"she said.i gave her a cup of water.

"No cussing.and where is the manners that I taught you last time?"she smirked.then i smelt a bad oder in the air.i scrunched up my face in disgust.

"It's better out than in."she said with smirk.

"Say excuse me next time.and when someone gives you something you say thank you."she rolled her eyes.

"Ethan,I am serious.or you will be in trouble."i said sternly.she rolled her eyes but I saw a fear in her eyes when I said trouble.i don't have punish her a lot.i scold her more.because I know she had a past of bad punishments living with my sister and her one of ex boyfriends.then i ate light breakfast before going to working out in the living room.ethan was watching tv.

~later

"You gonna make me late.hold still."i said as I tried to brush hair into a ponytail.she was moving her head a lot.

"You are heavy handed as fuck!"she said as I continued to do her hair.i rolled my eyes.after 10 mins I was done.

"You want a bow?"

"Hell no!"she said.i placed a black bow in her hair.then we put our shoes on.she threw her shoe at me.

"Dumbass it's broken!"she said.i looked at the shoe.it look perfectly fine to me.then i realized she need help tying her shoelaces.i put her shoes on and tied the laces.we left the apartment.we drove to the building.i carried Ethan in my arms.she was thrashing in my arms.i know if I place her on her feet she will ran around the parking lot for fun.we went to the meeting.the band members and me was supposed to be meeting a girl who wanted to collab with to speak about the song.i was fashionably late.Everyone was glad to see me but once they saw Ethan.they collectively sighed in dread.ethan is known not to behave around others.

"That's jungkook.jungkook this hasley."said namjoon.i bowed.

"She is pretty!"said Ethan.

"Thank you um."said Halsey

"This is my niece Ethan."I sat down.i place Ethan on my lap.i gave her my cracked phone to play on.ethan break all of my phones.she was purposely take the case off the phone and throw it around.

"I think you will be perfect for our song boy with luv."said namjoon.