2.phone call

Jungkook pov

I was getting ready for bed.i went to ethan room to turn the tv off.i noticed she wasn't there.i went to the kitchen.she always in the kitchen.i told ethan she eat anything out the kitchen if she like.but few months ago she made herself sick from eating too much bread.she did that because she knew her mother coming to her and she wanted to be full so she wouldn't be hungry for the rest of day when her mother pick her up.well my sister never showed up and I ended up taking care of a sick 7 yrs old on my day off.i walked in the kitchen.ethan was sitting on the floor with a tub of popcorn on her lap.

"Ethan time for bed."I said.i took the popcorn away from her.She shook her head in fear.ethan is afraid of sleeping sometimes because of her nightmares.

"It will be okay."i picked her up.she immediately cling onto me like a koala.i rubbed her back as I took her to her room.i laid in bed with her.

"I will be here with you wake up."she shook her head.

"How about a story?close yours eyes and imagine it."she nodded.she closed her eyes as her grip on my shirt tightness.

"There a bunny named Cooky -"She opened her eyes.

"Uncle Kookie,is this story about you?"she asked.i gave her Eskimo kiss.

"Maybe.now shh.you interrupting the story."

"Knock knock."she said as she knock on my forehead.

"Who there?"

"The interrupting cow."she said with smirk.

"The interrupting cow wh-"

"Mooo!"she said.she giggled.i smiled.i like this side of ethan even through this goof side doesn't come out often.thats why I enjoy every second of it.i booped nose.

"Now tell me about the bunny!"she said.she closed her eyes.

"Cooky meet a tiger named-

"Taetae!"she said

"No.tata."then i told her a story of the characters went skating together which is based on a true story of me and taehyung but ethan doesn't know that.i carefully too her off my upper body and into the bed.i looked at ethan who sleeping peacefully.i wish my sister would start acting like a parent and not a teenager.

Ethan pov

I woke up thirsty in the middle of the night.i noticed jungkook wasn't next to me.liar!i got out of bed.i was about stomp to his room when I heard his voice from the living room.

"Noona,she is not my responsibility."he said.i walked to the end of hallway.jungkook was on the phone while sitting on the couch.

"I didn't said I wouldn't take care of her-......career?i have a career too!But I Have time to take care of your child!.....singing is a career!......when you coming to her?......noona,i have a busy schedule for next week....fuck your vacation!your child is more important!"he said.i noticed his hold on the phone got tighter.i know my mother goes vacation without me.but I like staying here with jungkook than her.

".....you said you will try be a good mother.and you not even trying!ethan been there here for one week and not once have you call to talk to her....she is sleep now....no I am not waking her up....noona this conversation not over yet!hello?hello?"he said.then he looked at his phone.he sighed in disappointment.i don't understand why jungkook trying so hard to make my mother a good parent.she is terrible at it.then jungkook FaceTime someone.

Unknown:bun,it's late.
Jk:can you come over?
U:what's wrong?
Jk: Tae please.
Tae:i am on my way

Then jungkook hanged up.i quickly went to my room.i tried to go back to sleep but I was still thinking about what jungkook said.'your child more important'.i am not important to my mother?only to jungkook?then I heard footsteps walk toward my door.i quickly closed my eyes.they walked in the room.

"Bun,she is sleep like you should be."said taehyung.

"I know that Tae.but I told her I would be next her when she wakes up.so she is sleeps with us."he said.he carefully picked me up from my bed.

"That's nice but didn't you tell me she literally kick off the bed the next morning."he said as they walked to jungkook room

"Yeah.but I wanted her to be comfortable to go sleep.if she thinks I lied.she will never go to sleep on time."said jungkook.they got in bed.jungkook was cuddling me.

"Why don't adopt her official?"asked taehyung

"Because i have hope that my sister will start acting like a parent."he said.