4.kookie to the rescue

Jungkook pov

I was listen to recording the chorus of the song that I just sang.I was about to redo it when my phone rang.it was my sister.I answered it.

Jk:hello?
Sister:Ella would stop crying
Jk:her name is Ethan.why is she crying?
S:*in the background* shut up!
Jk:don't yell at her!give her the phone.
S:you can't tell me what do
Jk:you want her to stop crying or not?

Then I heard shuffling and crying.

Jk:Ethan?
E:*cries*
Jk:Ethan baby tell uncle Kookie what's wrong?
E:My head hurts!
S:eve you crying because your head hurts!don't be a pussy!
Jk:stop yelling at her.

I heard Ethan cries get louder.I immediately told my producer i had to leave.I left the building and drove to my sister place.I knocked the door.my sister answer the door.

"Where's Ethan?"

"In the closet."she said.she pointed to the coat closet.

"Why is she in the closet?"

"She wouldn't stop crying."she said.I moved the chair from against the door and open the coat closet door.Ethan was sitting on the floor crying.I picked her up.I noticed she wet herself.I hugged her.my sister scrunched her nose in disgust at the closet.

"The closet smells like piss!you too old to be pissing on the floor."she said to Ethan.Ethan hide her face in my shoulder.

"She was scared.so she had an accident.she is scared of the dark."i took Ethan to her room.I gave her a quick shower.I was about put clothes on her but she stopped me.

"I don't need help."she said as she put her arm through the wrong hole in the shirt.I help her even though she glared at me.I place her shoes on.I left the house.I doubt my sister would even noticed that Ethan was gone.I took her with me back to work.I worked on the song as Ethan played on my phone.after I was done I looked at the spot where Ethan supposed to be at.I sighed.I thanked the producer for his time.I went to look for Ethan.I found her getting scold by taehyung and jimin.Ethan saw me.

"I did nothing wrong!your cock sucker is being mean for damn reason."said Ethan.

"Stop cussing.and what did I say about that word."She smirked.

"Cock sucker.cock sucker.Cock sucker."she said.I glared at her.she stop talking.

"Mother fucker I was playing!"she said.I folded my arms.she immediately ran me.She hugged my leg.I never understood why when I give her a stern look with my arms folded.she immediately apologize for everything and anything.I try not to do that body posture when scolding her but I accidentally do sometimes.

"I am sorry!i am sorry!i am bad.I am sorry!i am not good!i am sorry!"she said.I picked her up.I hugged her.

"You are not bad.you are good."i repeated it in her ears as rubbed her back.sometimes i forget she is little broken.she not just a bad kid because she wants attention.she is bad because her mother makes it seems like she is.I told millions of times her not stomp on Ethan self esteem.