sunflower, vol. 6

Fives POV:

I dont want to admit it but y/n looks beautiful tonight.. I think to myself.  So much for professional dinner meeting. I just wanted to talk to her, like really talk to her. I wanted to get to know her.

"So I was thinking, maybe if we came in from the back entra- I stare at her not necessarily paying attention to what she was saying. Is it just me who thinks her eyes look extra gorgeous today?

Y/N's POV

"What do you think?" I say finishing telling him about my plan.

I furrow my eyebrows seeing that Five has not been paying attention. Is he alright in the head? I snap my fingers in front of  his face. He finally comes back to reality.

"Uhh I- I think that that's a great Idea." He stutters

Ya he definitely was not paying attention.

"Did you hear anything that I just said?" I state. "Which part? He says I roll my eyes and chuckle causing his cheeks to turn red.

I stand up and dust off my dress. Well this was pointless. I go to walk away when suddenly Five quickly grabs my wrist pulling me back. I turn to face him. "What are you doing?" I speak low "you cant leave without dancing with me. So care to dance darling?" He says smiling at me. Well I guess one dance couldnt hurt...... Wait what am i thinking this is Five were talking about, but look at him though he looks so.....good.

"Fine." I say dragging him to the dance floor "one song only and that's it kapeesh." He nods his head his hands making his way to the small of my back I wrap my hands around his neck feeling a tiny bit nervous. This was new. We move along with the music. Every once in a while I would accidentally step on his foot causing him to flinch.

Hey I never said I was a good dancer. He guides me through each step, and I slowly get more confident. "Hey hargreeves." I say he looks down at me "yeah?" he says "next time just ask me on a date, will ya." I finish a sly grin on my face. "Oh uuh-" he stops not being able to get his sentence out. So instead he just nods.

Once the song ends i look up at him and say "not to bad old man."

"You're one to talk." He states. I chuckle at the comment punching him in the arm. Maybe a liitle to hard, I think to myself as his face scrunched up and he rubs the spot.

My bad.

I thank him for the dance and for coming to the meeting. Which he was barely a part of. But I cant lie. Tonight was fun. I had a good time.

Five's POV

I stop her again grabbing her by her hand turning her around. " I had fun tonight." I speak up

"Me too." She says smiling at me. She stares at me for a long while before moving closer to me giving me a light kiss on the cheek. I stand there flustered. Trying not to completely embarrass myself.

"Goodnight." She says before stepping back.

"Wha- yo- wh- " I stutter out not being able to form a sentence.

"Still tongue tied I see." She winks at me. Walking away leaving me a blushing mess on the sidewalk.

"Goodnight" I whisper.

Man I love Harry Styles

Anyways yall have a good day..or night I dont know. :)