Enjoy Your Stay

It's been two weeks since Harley got here. So far she has befriended me and Momo, Jiro And Shoto. Momo helped her to removed the pony tails and hair dye. Jiro combed and brushed it. Now her hair was plain creme. It's Saturday and she hasn't woken up yet though it's 11:00pm( I can go longer). I decided to trek to her abode.

As I prepared to knock on the door I heard groaning. "Wait. No. I can change. Please don't!" She cried. I opened and closed the door and rushed over to Harley. I watched as she curled up into a ball and cried. She was having a nightmare. Well, a daymare. Same thing. I shook her awake. "W-what!?" She cried as she was jarred awake. "Harley. It's me." I cooed. "Oh. Mistah J." She said drowsily. I decided not to question her yet. "It's 11:32. Time to get up Harley." I said. "Fiinne." She groaned. She got from under the sheets. She was wearing a pink t-shirt, no bra and tights. I've seen more graphic girls(thanks to Mineta, ugh) so I was unfazed. And so was she. Finally a girl who could care less about her body. "Hey Mistah J. Can you pass that bra please." She said Ponting to the item behind me. I pick it up and hand it to her. She turned away and fixed herself up while I turned around out of respect. "Alright now these shorts" she said taking up a random pair and slipping the on. "I'm ready to go." She said. "Cool. So wanna eat breakfast or lunch?" I asked as we walked out he door. "Breakfast now. Lunch, later." She said proudly. "Smart girl." I mused. "I'm many things Mistah J." "Is cute one of them." My tongue slipped. She blushed. "Depends on who you ask. Do you?" "Since you asked, yes. Yes I do." I said keeping my cool. "Aww." She swooned. "Ah shut up. Hmm. Maybe we can go shopping tomorrow." I said nonchalantly. "Yeah. I need some stuff. Y'know, girls stuff. And I need clothes." "Understood. Oh and I like your hair this way. It's nice." I complimented. "Oh thanks. Momo did it for me. I liked my bad girl look but cute girl looks are just as good." She commented. "I agree. Though I miss the bad girl look hun." I said trying to sound Diva-ish. "I thought heroes like good girls?" "Not this one sista." Oh carp. I basically kinda confessed. "Good to know." She said blushing. "Yeah." I said scratching the back of my head. "Nice tattoo." I complimented the diamond on her shoulder. "Oh yeah. I got it after Joker left me. Symbol of my independence." She said excitedly. "Nice. Maybe I should get a tattoo. Maybe tomorrow after shopping." I said thinking out loud. "Oh. Oh. I wanna pick the design." She said jumping in the air. "Okay. Then we can be a bad girl and a bad boy. How bout that." I said happily. She hummed in agreement. Eventually we made it to the first floor. "Hey Deku." Called my 'friend' Uraraka. I read a fanfic by @ARC655 called Roses Are Red. One thing I remember is to always befriend the toxic gossiper. That way they don't gossip about you. It works. "Hey Uraraka. Wassup." I greeted. "Hiiiyaa." Harley called. "Harley. Morning." Momo called happily shocking others except for Shoto. "Mornin Tutes. How are ya." "Same old same old." She answered. "We need to talk to Nezu so well be right back. Ok y'all?" I announced. They either nodded or gave verbal confirmation.

I and the other Psychopath excited the building and made our way in silence to Nezu.

Knock Knock Knock

"Come in."

"Morning sir." I greeted. "Mornin Mistah Nezu." Said Harley. "What can I do for you today." "Well I'd like Harlene Quinzell to be put under my care. I wanna take her shopping tomorrow and be her personal guardian. Some of my classmates may try stuff" I answered. "Oh. I was probably gonna do that anyway. Sign here." He said revealing a document. I skimmed it over and signed my name. "Good. She's in your care, for the next month she must where the quirk disabling bracelet." Nezu ordered. I nodded and we left.

When we returned I decided to go shopping today. "Yo, Momo, Shoto, Jiro. Let's go out today with Harley." I said to my clan. "Sure." They answered. "Wait were are we going." Asked Harley. "It's a surprise. Let's go guy and girls." I said. We left.