Denki Todoroki (part 1)

Denki's POV

I walk into the kitchen to hear the name "Touya" I recognize the name but I haven't heard it in years touya is my dead dad he adopted me and I don't know his last name I look up to see that todoroki is the one who said it so I decided to ask "how do you know him?" He looked shocked but answered "he is my dead brother" I won't jump to conclusions but I do need to ask one more thing..."does he have red hair..." I am scared for the answer but I need to know "how do you know my brother..?" Everyone else in the room is in shock and I can't answer I start walking around the room hands on my head and whispering "shit...shit...shit..." over and over again I didn't even notice Jirou and momo come in until I hear "Denki!" I'm to nervous to be 'normal' right now so I accidentally yell "what?!" I cover my mouth then slowly let my hands down so I can say "I'm sorry...uhh todoroki we need to talk now" this is more surprising than anything and also how the hack do you tell someone that your related to them?! Me and todoroki walked outside the dorms but quickly relies that mr.aizawa is there so I  walked up and asked "do you mind if me and todoroki talk real quick...?" But unfortunately it's mr.aizawa so he says that he wants to hear what I gatta say...which is surprising usually people say I'm annoying and try to keep me quiet but I shake of the thought "ok..but you will probably regret that..." he raised an eyebrow but let me continue I blushed and said "I kinda lied about my last name because I didn't know it before but I recently learned my last name and I think you need to know it..." both Aizawa and todoroki looked shocked but I continued talking "well I sort of lied I'm adopted and I didn't get my name changed dad's decided that it was a bad idea because they hated their families even though my dad spoke the world of his mother and siblings he never said their names Anyway they thought me how to write my own name which is a different story they never told me their last name so I was kinda stuck there but I didnt think about it- GAH I'm sorry I'm of track I'm trying to tell you that your my uncle and my father is touya...." mr.aizawa was the first to talk and said were going to eventually talk about some stuff (in the part 2 when I decide when that will be out)