a day with scarlett.

NOTES:
english and korean.
—outfit above with a flannel.

———————story below !

"hey, loves, how are you?" scarlett said as she looked for her car keys. "hope you guys are doing well 'cause i know i am." She said as she smiled at the camera, then took it in her hand.

"today, I will be doing a vlog. Yes, a vlog. I don't usually do vlogs 'cause its kinda awkward and embarrassing speaking to a camera in public but I've decided to do it." She flipped the camera then showed her phone.

"It's currently 7:12 AM." Then she showed her outfit, directing the camera to the mirror. "This is my outfit for today. Yes, I'm wearing a flannel 'cause I like them."

Then the vlog turned into a cinematic with hype music in the background, she was walking towards her car then drove to her destination then it stopped.

"So, we're in my car, outisde the mall." She took the camera in her hands and got out the car. "I don't really know what to say, do I just walk around with a camera or talk nonsense to you guys?" She stopped for a moment then said, "Yeah, I'm gonna talk nonsense."

She walked around the mall, wearing a mask. A small stand caught her eyes, it was selling air freshener. Hey, don't judge her, she loves air fresheners. She bought like 3 types of scent.

"So, i'm gonna eat, buy some more stuff then go home. This vlog is so boring. I'm sorry! My life is boring." Her fans are punching air right now.

"Anyways, let go to McDonald's and eat chicken nuggets. Buy some materials or something weird slash fun because I'm bored."

She walks around the mall, making faces and talks about random things. "We're outside the McDonald's right now and I just saw a really cute puppy, which was really really cute, that I'm gonna die."

Then it suddenly transitions to her, in a table, with food. "I got my nuggets and fries. I'm sitting in the very corner because i don't want to cause any problem."

When she was done eating, buying things, and buying snacks for the boys, Scarlett finally went home, struggling a bit with her bags. "So, I'm struggling walking up these stairs, which is okay, I'm a strong independent woman."

She bust NCT 127's door open, dropping the bags, placing the camera in whoever's hands was the closest, which was Taeyong's. "Hello, hello." He waved at the camera, Johnny walking over.

Scarlett was finally done doing her business, she gently took the camera and placed it in the coffee table. "Movie later?" She asked all of them. All of them agreed and they were gonna watch Shrek.

Night time came, they took almost all the blankets and pillows. Also, they invited NCT DREAM over. "Okay, almost everyone's here. And we're gonna watch Shrek, which is my fave."

Then the vlog turned into a cinematic, them watching a movie, laughing and talking. "Gingerbread man!" The Dreamies exclaimed, the others laughing.

As the movie ended, everyone was asleep but Taeyong, who made sure to cover each member with a blanket and cleaned a bit before sleeping in the living room with the others.

Scarlett yawned, "Hi, guys... I might have slept forgetting about the vlog, sorry." She still had bed hair. "I'm just gonna edit it out later." She turned the camera to her view, showing other members still sleeping.

Cinematic came, her eating with the others slowly waking up and joining the rest, who were eating. "This has been my everyday life, we don't a movie everyday but you get my point. Bye!" The boys saying bye with her.