Bonus Chapter

With the warm ray of sunshine peaking through the ash gray curtains of a minimalist room, Sungjae started to drift away from Dreamland and realize that his right arm felt numb early in the morning.

He slightly cursed internally, knowing exactly why he ended up that way. Still without opening his eyelids, he decided to just make the most out of his position and pull closer the lady beside him so he can rest his chin on top of her head.

Sungjae felt that the lady didn't even hug him back, though. Instead, he heard her softly giggling non-stop. With the growing curiosity in him, he finally gave in and opened his eyes. He expected to be greeted by the ethereal beauty in front of him but the lady was instead glued to her phone, much to his disappointment.

Feeling very much deprived, he cleared his throat to get her attention. "Sooyoung-ah", his husky voice echoed into the room.

"Hmm?" Joy barely responded, still smiling like crazy on her phone.

"What's making you smile early in the morning aside from my handsome face?" Sungjae couldn't help but whine.

Joy raised her eyebrow and finally looked at Sungjae with her killer smile.

"Stop that. You're being unfair. You know how I melt with that smile" Sungjae pouted, admitting how much he was a sucker for Joy's smile. That was something he wanted to see for the rest of his life.

Joy was so amused with her boyfriend's cuteness that she stole a quick peck on her lips, making Sungjae freeze for a few seconds.

"Good morning, oppa. I was just going through SNS. You'll never believe this! There are tons of articles and conspiracy videos about your MV already. Most are saying it has something to do with me!" Joy chuckled.

Sungjae can only stare at his girlfriend with a proud smile. "Happy?"

Joy nodded instantly with a grin. "Omo! This one's really good!" Joy adjusted her position so Sungjae can also get a view of her phone. "Daebak! They were able to pinpoint the details! Our shippers are sooo smart. I can't believe this!" Joy said while smiling widely. She looked like a little kid who was given a reward.

"Sooyoung-ah... you're just oblivious" Sungjae teased. It was pretty obvious, right? He made it that way to fulfill her wish.

"Ya! Whatever" Joy rolled her eyes and continued scrolling at the comments.

Sungjae started to get a little uneasy watching Joy looking at their SNS. He knows for sure that not all comments will be positive, and some will even throw hate at Joy. She's too precious to be hurt like that... not on his watch. "Baby, don't mind the comments, okay? What matters is you know exactly what the MV means for me and you" Sungjae softly uttered before planting a kiss on Joy's head.

"And you oppa..." Joy shifted her gaze to meet Sungjae's. "You shouldn't worry too much, too. I've learned to not let the hate eat me up" Joy sincerely said. She definitely is not a newbie when it comes to all the hate, but things are different now. She knows her worth more than anything else. Joy kissed Sungjae's nose to give him assurance.

"I'm going to brush my teeth now" Joy was about to get up when Sungjae tightened his grip on her waist. He then rested his head at the crook of her neck, giving good shivers to Joy.

"Five more minutes, please baby. I just want us like this" Sungjae said with his hot breath fanning Joy's neck making her just give in to his request.

A comfortable silence then embraced the two idols. They rarely spend time like this anyways. Such mini vacation was even unexpected. But with the pandemic going around, they were finally able to cancel their schedules and spend more time with each other.