Runaways

"We are just gonna be doing a meeting, you children stay here..." Geoffrey used to say before he and the other parents walked towards his study. "You're in charge, Hana."

"So not fair." Alex would frown.

"She's the oldest, sweetie." Catherine would explain.

"She's only in charge cuz she's scary like her mom." Karolina would complain.

"She's not wrong." Gert would whisper.

Hana would frown, "Hey! I resent that, I am not like my mother."

At this time, Tina would try to hide a small smile.

"Yes," Dale would look at his daughter, "so you better listen to Hana or she'll invent a game that would get you stuck..."

Tina would never admit it but it gives her pride to know her daughter is growing up to be a leader and not a follower; Robert and Tina had always wanted control of the Pride but since Leslie was the right hand of Jonah there wasn't a chance but if everyone agrees to keep Hana in charge of the kids then maybe... Just maybe... Karolina wouldn't be too eager to take control of the Pride and Hana and her sisters would control the next generation of Pride.

Little did they know, Hana was planned to be the first sacrifice to Jonah and The Original Runaway. That plan was, of course, thwarted when Geoffrey Wilder felt sorry for Robert and told him of the plans, which extended the life of Hana by years.

Molly runs to give Hana a teddy bear, "For you..."

Hana smiles as the toy was handed over to her, "Thank you..." The teenager looked at the toy, "Let's see what should I call you? How bout Kuma?"

Robert smirks, as the toddler gave Hana a toothy grin. Molly states, "You be nice now. Kuma helps you."

"Molly really adores Hana." Stacey sighs.

"Can you blame her?" Dale asked his wife, "The girl is very likeable even if she's a Minoru."