Oh My God

Tina walks towards the kitchen counter, wearing:

"Morning mom." Nico greeted.

Tina nods, "Good morning to you, too; has your sister arrived, yet?"

"Not yet." Nico puts a spoonful of cornflakes in her mouth, when her phone beside her started to vibrate. "But she should be coming..." Nico stood up as Hana walked in. "Princess..."

Hana smiles and went to embrace her sister, "Darkness!"

"I haven't seen you since Christmas." Nico frowns.

"I know," Hana frowns, "and I'm sorry about that, but I've been busy..."

"Collaborating with mom and HJ," Nico huffed, "I know. So anyways, how's the grandparents?"

"Still discussing whether or not to file criminal charges against Yami..." Hana sighs.

"They should." Nico nodded. "Seriously, I don't care if Yami's our cousin, he cooked up a scheme to take you, me, and HJ out... for what? The lousy fish farm..."

Hana taps the counter as she sat next to her sister, "Well, he is their grandson... and Diane isn't making it easier on them..."

"That woman." Nico shook her head, "She was always the nice one..."

"Yami is her son..." Tina sighs, making Hana turn to look at her.

"Oh. My. God, mom!" Hana gasped. "Go change."

"I've spent all night preparing this outfit, you go change." Tina pointed out.

"I live across town," Hana reminded, "go change."

"You, both, look beautiful..." Robert smiles.

"I don't care, I'm not going to a meeting dress like my mother!" Hana yelled.

"I don't blame you." Nico said under her breath, as she sips her coffee. Pulling out a red hoodie dress from her black bag and tossing it at her sister, "Here, put this on."

Hana looks at the dress, "Cute

Hana looks at the dress, "Cute."

"You good?" Nico asked, Hana nods. "How bout you?" to Tina. "Alright, awesome!"

As Hana open the door, Stacey and Dale went in. "Morning Minorus." Stacey greets.

"What an unexpected surprise..." Nico sighs.

"Can we leave Molly here, for a month?" Dale started.

"Dale and I are doing an expedition in Honduras..." Stacey explained.

"After everything that happened, you wanna leave Molly here, why?" Robert questioned.

"Well, according to Molly, she likes Tina the best," Dale explains, "which I don't get, no offense..."

Hana smirks and closes the door again, "Are you sure she said Tina, not Tuna or Tsina?"

"Or Gina?" Nico asked. "Or Dina? How bout Nina?"

"Like I said," Dale chuckles, "I don't get it."

"I'm likeable." Tina declared.

"Never said you weren't, mother." Hana explained.

Robert sighs, "I like you, dear."

Tina turns to her husband, "Like or love?"

"Both." Robert decided.

Tina went over to kiss Robert. Nico put her cereal bowl down, "Your daughters are in the room."

Robert smirks, "Should we tell them?"

Hana backs away, "I'm gonna go, before I vomit the breakfast I didn't have. Who's with me?"

"Right behind you," Nico stood up, "sis."

Stacey and Dale nodded, "So are we." and quickly headed out the door.

Hana was about to walk out with her sister right behind her, when they heard Robert whisper to Tina. "Finally, they're gone."

Hana calls out, "Still here, dad!"

"But couldn't get out fast enough." Nico sighs.

"Sorry." Tina smirks, "Let's just go upstairs..."

"Mom!" Hana screams, "We have a meeting in five minutes!"

"The meeting can wait..." Robert calls back as he and Tina ascended the stairs.

"You don't understand, dad." Hana whines, "This meeting is beneficial for both Wizards and HM Tech..." Hana looks up to find both her parents were out of sight, "And they're gone."

Nico looks at her sister, "What now?"

"Parent Teacher Conference," Hana shrugs, "pretend to be mother in the meeting." Hana grabs her phone and dials Guita's number, "Guita! PTC, do you still have the clothes... Awesome, meet me at the lobby of Wizard's office." Hana turns to her sister, "So, where you headed?"

"Anywhere but here." Nico replied, "Can I come with you?"

"Sure." Hana nods.