the shocking news

The time is pointing at 12 A.M, and here we have, a tall blonde boy sitting in the library alone. People would probably be surprised if the saw him in the library, especially at this time. His eyes were heavy, the strand of his hair were hanging infront of his forehead, and his body was tired as heck, but his eyes keep sticking on a book.

His main reason sitting on a completely dark library was obviously not studying. Who in the world are you to think a Draco Malfoy to study? Right, that's him, Draco Malfoy, the slytherin 'king'. This whole time, he was actually waiting for someone. This 'someone' left him 4 days ago, promising him that 'she' will be back yesterday at the library, but unfortunately, she didn't appear there yesterday. And that's why Draco is here, to wait her, for a promise that she promised.

Draco find it hard to read the book he was holding in the dark even though there's still a little bit of light from the moon. "Lumos" Draco said as his wand starting to light on.

He keep on reading the book that he was holding, where fyi, belongs to Hermione Granger. Yep, you read that right. This past few months, the friendship of him and the golden trio and also the other gryffindors starting to get better because of this 'someone' that he was waiting for, because apparently, this 'someone' was really close to the golden trio, people even starting to say that she was the 4th member of the golden trio.

Draco keep sticking his eyes into Hermione's book that he finds really interesting. The time was literally 1.24 A.M, and he's still there waiting for this 'someone'.

As he was casually reading, suddenly the library door starting to make a sound which means someone has opened it. Afraid that it might be any of the professors or the school guard, he immediately say "finite" as the light in his wand immediately went off. Then, he quickly hide behind the chair he was sitting on.

"DRACO!" a girl yelled. "DRACO WHERE ARE YOU?" the girl yelled again. "Lumos" the girl said as a light appeared. Her footsteps are getting closer to where Draco was, then suddenly, "Draco?" she said as she saw Draco behind the chair. "Bloody hell 'mione I thought you were-" before he could even finish his word Hermione immediately drag him.

"Ouch hey hey slowdown" he said as he tried to let his arm out of Hermione's grip, but instead she just drag him faster. Then suddenly he realized, her eyes were glossy. "Mione why are you cryi-" "SHUT UP AND JUST FOLLOW ME WILL YOU?". He was really surprised when he hear Hermione yell at him. He wasn't really the type of person that like to get yelled on but since it was hErMiOnE and since he also didn't want any professor to hear them so he decided not to fight back.

Hermione drag him to the Gryffindor's common room. When they went inside, Harry, Ron, Luna, Ginny, even Cho was there. And to his surprise, all of their eyes looked like they just cried. Even Cho and Harry were actually still crying. "What the hell? What happend?" Draco ask.

Ron stare at Hermione and give her a small nod which make Draco even more confused. She slowly bring him to one of the couch there and sit on the table infront of him. She slowly hold both of his hands as the other come closer to both of them. "Granger what is it all of you are scaring me" "Draco, listen to us first okay?" Hermione say softly. He nod while feeling confused but scared as well.

She slowly look at Ron and give him the 'tell him' look. Ron gulped as he kneeled down infront of Draco and say "they attacked the house" "house? Whose house?" Draco asked confusingly. "Draco" Hermione said. She tighten her grip on Draco's hand as she take a really deep breath. Her action make Draco feel even more nervous. "Tell me you're scaring me!" Draco said raising his voice a little. "They killed her Draco".

Draco freeze as someone suddenly appeared on his mind. "Who? Who killed who?" "Draco-" "i said. who." He said as if he was trying to calm down. "You know exactly who Malfoy. Harry said. "No i'm serious" "Mal-" before Harry finish his words, Ron suddenly throws something at Draco. "t-thats all they got left in the house, Dumbledore gave it to me" Ron said as his voice was shaky.

Draco take the 'thing' in his hand. As he stare at the thing, he realized that it was a necklace, that he gave to her. His mind immediately went blank. "No" he quickly said. "Draco-" "i'm not. in the mood. for. jokes.". Hermione just give him the 'believe us' look. "No." "Mal-" "i said no" "malfoy please-" "I'm really NOT in the-" "MALFOY!" Harry yelled as Draco immediately went silent.

"You really think we would joke about this? Malfoy please-" "it won't be tru-" "IT TRUE OKAY? SHE'S DEAD!" Harry yelled once again as he hold Draco's shoulder.

"She's gone"