The momment i felt

was just another day of Lockdown. I got up from my bed by 8:15 in the morning or I should say by late morning. By now my routine has become very disorganized, according to my parents. They have been complaining of my lazy attitude from very long but now as it has become part of my personality I really don't care for about being who I am. That day I had my breakfast, well I should say brunch by 12 and then I started by checking my phone, TV watching. So my day was going normal as same as other days but only till when I heard the news of Sushant Singh Rajput committing suicide.

I know I was standing in front of mobile with my towel and don"t know thinking about what, when I saw someone sharing the news of Susan Singh Rajput in FB. When i heard this I ran towards my tv room with my eyes shocked. I Ran towards with so much concentration and I don't know what was which made me so much confirmed with the actor's face who died that I with so much confidence it was a false news. And when I saw the news, yes i was correct. It was that Sushant Singh only about which I thought. His video was been shown in which he was doing dance, coming down from a pole and down the TV screen, there was the headline show, actor Sushant Singh Rajput ki maut. Aaj subah bandra wale ghar me death hui". I can't even explain how my eyes which were already grown bigger with shock became bigger. I was still in a phase of, " But how and why"?The news then started showing more stuff that," ghar ke naukar ne police ko bataya" and then sooner the focus shifted to his Bollywood career. In all this time I couldn't take my ears and eyes off from the screen. I was still in a state of surprise and shock. I was unable to digest the sudden demise of the actor. I was thinking about how this all happened and with the same state of mind I went to have a bath.

more has been continued on part 2
have a look