Discovery

(So the plot is not mine. Yes, I know very unoriginal but this is a fanfic idea I stole. A little inspiration is ya know what I mean ;) Here's the website for fellow writers interested :) https://jojoficideas.tumblr.com anyways hope you enjoy it and I'm sorry if it sucks ;-;)

   It was any other normal Saturday. The sun shone down brightly, beaming its bright smile down on the people as they went about their daily life. Jotaro had just woken up with the sun in his face. Muttering a tiny 'yare yare daze', the 6ft teen went to the bathroom to freshen up and start his day.  As he enters, he catches a glimpse in the mirror. He looks away and looks back before stumbling up to it. He sees two black cat ears sitting on his head. He turns around and sees a tail hanging out from behind.

  "What the actual...?" Surely, this was some joke right? He reaches his hand up to the ears and touches one of them. Yup, definitely real. Not only does he feel it, it twitches. He feels both of them and they twitch again. He touches his tail and shivers are sent up his spine. (Is that how cats feel when their tail is touched please help) 

  Out of nowhere, his purple humanoid stand appears. Star outstretches his hand and gently pats jotaro's head. The touch so gently and almost loving (no this is not standcest please no-) Jotaro unconsciously leans into it and rubs his head against it, letting out a purr. Jotaro realises what he has done and jumps back, covering his mouth as a blush covers his cheeks. Did he, Jotaro, the cool-headed stoic teenager that's meant to intimidate others with his large build and intimidating presence just purr?!

  "What...what the hell is wrong with me?!"

(I know it's a bit short but this is just the start to get you guys to know what's the situation. I hope you liked it :) I don't really know how I'll take the story so I'm sorry if it ends...weirdly or something. Have a nice day/night and I'll see you soon! Ciao~)