Change

After the whole ordeal, Jotaro was confronted with a so-called problem. How is he gonna tell his mom? He knows she most likely not mind it with how sweet and accepting she was (not that he'd admit that in-front of her out loud) but what if she freaked out? He didn't want such a troublesome thing to happen, so he decided he will just play it cool, give absolutely zero shits and just pretend as if nothing happened. He carried on with his daily routine.Jotaro stepped out of the bathroom and went to the dining room, roaming around the large house. His eye catches his mother sitting at the dining table, eating the breakfast she had made.

  "Jotaro,darling! I already made breakfa-" she stops mid-sentence and stares at the two ears sitting on the top of his head and the tail casually swishing behind him. Jotaro merely clears his throat and looks away, the awkward silence sliced by the sound made. Holly makes her way to Jotaro and tip-toes, touching his ears. They twitch. She then placed her hand on his head and rubs it affectionately. He tries to hold in his purr but fails. The sound echoes around the house and Jotaro is left flustered once again. 

  "Kyaaaa! It's so adorable! I thought my baby boy couldn't get any cuter but he just did!" Holly only squeals compliments out. Not a single word of judgement leaving her lips, lips that are only saying kind and loving things about Jotaro. Seeing his mother's antics, a tiny smile graces Jotaro's lips, plastering on his face, leaving it out in the open without his iconic hat due to his new cat ears blocking the way. Afterwards, Holly leads Jotaro to the table, sits him down and tells him to eat. He would've started eating, only if he wasn't hyper-focusing on the cutlery, the light reflecting off of it. 

  "Jotaro? Jotaro?" His mother's voice snaps him out of his trance and he proceeds to start getting food into his system. "So, Jotaro what are you going to do about your uniform? I could always help make some amendments to it. Then, you can show the whole world how adorable you are!" Just thinking about the dumb bitches that always surround who would be interrogating him about his new "features" just made him want to not go to school, which raised a question. What was he going to do? Hide it or show it? It would prove some difficulties to hide such things, but it did seem like the better option. He weighed out his options before deciding, he wouldn't hide them. Now, you must be wondering why? Well, it would be a pain in the ass to hide it, and if it got out, it would just get even messier. If the authorities wanted custody over him, he could always the beat the shit out of them or at least run. Time-stop would come in handy.

  "Yeah, you can help me make adjustments." 

(Yeah, I didn't know how to end it :P sorry lol. I hoped you like this chapter. So, how you liking Neko Jotaro? Also, this plot was created entirely by someone else so credits to them and if you're reading this, thank you for creating such a great plot. If you don't like it, I'll take the story down. Anyways, hope you enjoyed it and see you soon! Ciao~)