9

The rest of the year went by extremely quick. The end of year banquet was already here and everyone was excited to hear who had won the house cup.

Dumbledore announced Slytherin to be the winners, Darah and the other Slytherins cheered.

'We actually won!' Exclaimed Darah excitedly.

Then Dumbledore issued a few more points to other people and Gryffindor took the lead. The flags changed colours to red and gold, all the Gryffindors got up and celebrated.

Darah felt upset but didn't mind once she saw how happy they all were and she knew what Harry had apparently done, from the rumours, deserved more than last place.

'Look at that mudblood dancing around.' Scowled Malfoy.

'She's muggleborn?' Darah asked him curiously.

'Yeah, psh, Dumbledore has his favourites clearly.' Draco complained.
'At least professor Snape realises our efforts. I'll tell my father he'll sort this out.' Draco ended.

Later on, everyone left Hogwarts and went down to Hogsmeade station to board the train. Darah dragged her luggage with her and got onto the Hogwarts Express. She sat with Draco and the other first year Slytherins, they talked for a while about what they were all going to do when they get home and what would happen next year now that Professor Quirell was gone.

Towards the end of the ride, Snape slid open the door and called for Darah.
'You are needed down the hallway miss Lucie.' He spoke swiftly. Darah made no sign of questioning to anyone and got up and left.

She walked down the hall into an empty compartment with Snape.

He closed the door immediately and spoke. 'You will meet me back at home. Make sure no one follows. I won't be there when you arrive, you can use the alohamora spell.' He said solemnly.

'What about the no magic outside of Hogwarts rule?.' Darah questioned.

'You can use magic in our house, it is protected, the ministry allows it.' He said convincingly.

'Okay.' She nodded. 'Is that all?'

Snape looked at her deep in the eyes. 'Yes I suppose it is.' He said at last. She got up to leave. 'Oh and Darah.' She turned back around to Snape raising her eyebrows. 'Don't get too involved with Mr Malfoy.' He said strictly.

Darah understood and turned to leave. Snape was left sat on his own staring at the back wall of the carriage silently.