12. Unspooked Halloween

The three boys are sitting on the bed, Blue cuddling a pillow, Genny staring up at the ceiling, and Andy browsing costume ideas on the internet.

A week has passed since the incident on the rooftop, and on today's Friday, in 6 hours, the party starts, and two from the three boys haven't figured out what they're going to wear.

None of them have been talking about what happened, because every time Genny tries to bring it up, Andy changes the subject.

Genny knows Andy didn't want to kill himself because their friendship was on a break, there was something more. Much more. And the brunette is scared that if he doesn't talk and help Andy, the boy will do it again and maybe next time Genny will not be able to stop him.

But there is nothing Genny can do if Andy doesn't want to talk to him.

"I'm gonna do pirate." Andy states, interrupting Genny's worrying thoughts.

Now, everyone is looking at Genny, waiting for his decision on a costume.

"You have to do angel." Blue whines. The past hour that's all he's been saying, trying to convince Genny, but the brunette keeps refusing.

"Pleaseeeee. You're gonna look so cute." Andy adds, siding with Blue. Genny looks at the two with blushy cheeks. He knows there is no way they will let him do something else.

____________

"I'm so gay for you." Alex states as he looks his friend up and down. The two are standing in Cameron's bathroom, trying to get their look to be as spooky and hot as possible.

The reason for Alex words is the fact that Cameron is standing shirtless, black horns on his head while he's painting black veins on his abs and pecks. His jawline is tilted upwards and a black choker is resting around his veiny neck.

Black eyeliner is around his eyes in Magnus Bane style while he added a few more piercing to his ear and brow.

Alex, on the other side, decided to go on the blue side to fit his hair color. He has the same plastic horns as Cameron but his are blue. A dark blue leather jacket rests on top of his bare torso so the tattoos on his chest and neck show.

Leather pants are hanging low on both their hips, showing their prominent V-lines.

"We're hot as fuck. Gonna get all the chicks." Alex says as he runs a hand through his hair. Cameron is touching up the eyeliner while checking the watch on his hand.

They're going to be late if they don't leave now. And Cameron never minds being late somewhere, but this time is different. He's looking forward to something this time, looking forward to see that nerd.

And he hates it. He hates caring about anyone but himself. Because it makes him weak.

And he would do anything to avoid being weak, even if that means doing what he knows best; Hurting people.

____________

The three boys walk towards the entrance of the school. The party is being held in the school's ballroom, and after an hour the teachers supposedly leave and then chaos starts. But Genny and his two friends agreed they will leave after an hour and then go eat at some fast food.

Blue is walking in front of Genny and Andy because there is a group of guys behind them and the blond is scared of letting them see his behind that is barely covered by the pink dress.

A princess tiara rests on his curly blond hair, and the pink fills at the bottoms of his dress bounce up and down with every step he takes.

Andy, on the other side, is dressed in more of a dark tone. A crop top with a skull on it is covering his chest, a black leather pirate vest on top of it, and a pirate hat covering his head. The black eyeliner makes his eyes pop and the leather pants elongate his legs.