Chapter two

Muscular POV

I was kind of shocked when we got our food, I mean it's not every day two villains walk into a McDonald's. "So what's your name?" I asked when we sat down. "MoonFish." He said with a mouth full of chicken nuggets. "I'm Muscular." I said. It's nice to meet you. "You are indeed." MoonFish said. "No!" I laughed. "That's my name." "Oh... well it's very fitting!" Said MoonFish. "Thanks. I've never really gotten a complement before." I said blushing slightly. "..that wasn't really a complement but ok." MoonFish said. "Oh" suddenly embarrassed I turned away and finished my meal.

After McDonald's

As we were walking out, MoonFish turned to face me. He looked me directly in the eyes with this serious look on his face that kinda started to creep me out a little. "Uhh, yes?" I ask. "Can I have more chicken nuggies?" MoonFish asks. Muscular sighs. "You just ate a 40-piece chicken nugget meal!! And you want more?" Muscular said, crossing his arms. MoonFish smiles widely. "Yes, I want more chicken nuggies!" MoonFish says sternly. Muscular just stares with a sigh.

"Fine. But only because you asked nicely." I said giving him 10 dollars. MoonFish ran inside and came out faster than I expected holding his nuggets closely like he was worried someone would take them. Then he proceeded to eat them all in front of me. "Don't end up choking on nuggets and dying on me ok?" "I won't." he said with a smile. Then just as I was about to hold his hand we got a call from Shigaraki.

I looked down at my phone and hit the answer button. "Yesss?" I ask. "WHERE ARE YOU!?" Shigaraki asks in a scratchy tone. "I'm sorryy I'm at McDonald's eating chicken nuggies!" I say. "Chicken... Nuggies..? THAT DOESN'T MATTER! You were supposed to be here 30 minutes ago." Shigaraki asked, raising his tone. "I'm sorry, we're on our way." I say before hanging up the phone. "Who was that?" Moonfish asks curiously. "Handy man. Or crusty man. Or whatever the heck you'd like to call him." I respond.

"Oh.. so we're in trouble?" He asked. "You could say that." I said. "We should get going then." He said grabbing my hand and running to the lair. When we got there Shigaraki was mad. "Where have you been?!" He yelled. "McDonald's" we replied. "Whatever you're late. The stuped kids got away again." He said as he scratched his neck. Little flecks of skin came off. "Eww." I said. "Do you want some lotion or something?" "Sure if you find me some I might just spare you." He growled.