Hello!

Hey there! In this book, I will be stating my opinion on various Yandere Simulator Ships. I don't want any trash talk about YandereDev or the game itself here since this is only an opinion book. You may feel free to request any ship at all! Even troll ships like Ayano x Pen (I like some of them to be honest)

Now the rules here are simple

- None of the images here are mine so don't start saying I'm copying someone

-Don't be afraid to drop your opinion in the comments as long as it is not hateful to others. For example, I ship Person A and Person B, but you don't. You may go in the comments and say. " Oh I don't ship Person A x Person B. I think Person A looks better with Person C and Person B matches more with Person D. I respect your opinion, but Person A and Person B don't fit together because (insert random reason). I hate it when someone goes "OMGGGG PERSON A X PERSON B IS THE WORST SHIP EVER! F*** PERSON A X PERSON B! PERSON A X PERSON C AND PERSON B X PERSON D IS THE BEST!" That will be rude to the shippers and to me as well so it is recommended to state your opinion in a calm way without vulgar language.

- Requesting any ship is possible. Even shipping someone from Yandere Simulator and (for example) someone from Fortnite. I will still do it.

- If you request a ship that is already done, just in case you don't know,  I will tell you that it is already done and give you the opportunity to pick another one.

No need to worry since I update frequently. If I run out of ships and nobody is suggesting, I will send random memes as a way to keep your patience up.

Thanks for reading the rules! Till next time! :3

323 words