Vacation part 2, day 1

This is a part 2 of the last episode
Idea for this is kinda from OrdinaryunOrdinary

90% of this episode is gonna be in story form
The next 2 hours of the ride was quiet as Blyke, Isen and John tried there best to stay away from each other, while everyone else enjoyed there time. Soon enough they were at there first destination, the hotels.
Arlo:"Looks like we're here" He says as he steps out of the car.
Sera: "Woo! That car trip felt like an entire day!" Sera said as she got out of the car and stretched.
John, Isen and Blyke jumped out from the back of the car
Blyke *mumbles to isen*: "Finally, we're out of there, that was awkward with john"
Isen*mumbles to blyke*:"Dude, you gotta stop with this talking behind people's back thing, you know John can here us"
John gives blyke a death stare, which makes blyke turn away and walk back to arlo's car to look for remi
Blyke: "Ha, look at this, remi and elaine fell asleep"
Blyke shakes them awake
Isen: "Come on guys, sleep in the hotel, at night!"

Soon enough remi and elaine wake up, and remi is ecstatic that there at the hotels.
Remi: "This is great! I would've asked sera to get the hotels with ocean view from the balcony, but those are WAY to expensive. Besides, this hotel is close to the beach, hiking trail and abandoned amusement park!"

Everybody grabs one of there bags and goes inside their hotel room.

Sera: "so this hotel has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, and a living room. The boys can share 1 bathroom and 2 bedrooms, and the girls can also share a bathroom and 2 bedrooms."

Remi: "So who's sharing what room with who"

Sera: "well, since there's only 3 girls, I'll take a room to myself, since I have special needs being a cripple" that comment gets sera a confused look from john, "and, you and elaine can share a room, since you've already grown so tight together on that car trip!"

Elaine: "We haven't grown tigh-"

Sera: "GREAT THANKS, IM GONNA GO TAKE MY BEDROOM!"

Remi: "ELAINE AND I ARE GETTING THE BIGGER BEDROOM!" Remi runs after Sera.

Isen: "Well I guess Blyke and I are gonna share a room since we already do back at wellston."

Blyke: "Yeah ever since john went psychotic and I was literally forced to leave"

John: "Yeah I didn't want to share a room with you guys either, after the car trip" which made both Blyke and Isen smile and run away to one of the boys rooms.

John *mumbles*: "Why are they so happy..?"

John: "oh. Shit"

John turns his head to see Arlo crossed arms with the most grumpiest face he ever had.

Then john realizes why blyke and isen were so happy.

John: "ISEN, BLYKE, YOU JACK ASSES, GET BACK HERE" He says while running to Blyke and Isen's room.

Arlo *thinking*: "*how did I know something like this was going to happen.*"

The rest of the time was a mix of Elaine half begging half asking people if they wanted to try her orange juice, sera trying to get everyone to play her favorite pig games, John begging blyke and isen to switch with him, and Arlo being arlo.

Isen: "John, you already said yourself, you didn't want a room with us, so go sleep with arlo"

Blyke: "Yeah, it's not like your sleeping in the same bed, you have 2 beds in that room"

John: "if its that simple why can't one of you go"

Isen: "Cause arlo is scar-"

Elaine: "Juice?"