A Bi-Tastic Stream

Kryoz is streaming! 

Jaren tapped on the notification from Twitch, him and John had been friends for a while now and they have a tendency to watch each other's streams. Jaren watched the starting soon screen, John was very good at making beautiful aesthetics and he showed them off through his YouTube channel and Twitch streams . The young boy smiled as he watched his friend's face appear on screen, waving at the camera to say hello to his fans. He smiled as he asked if everything was working alright, and of course it was. 

"Hey, how you all been?" John smiled, his voice was music to Jaren's ears.

He watched as the chat flooded with 'I'm good's and 'How are you's. Everyone was positive when it came to John. The older man may not have been a very happy person, in fact Jaren knew him as the least happy out of all of their friends, but he could surely make others happy. He did everything in his power to make others happy, even if it emotionally drained him. He didn't care until others were happy. It was his worst habit and sometimes it would leave him not talking to anyone or not making videos for weeks. These episodes scared the younger, as the two lived quite far from each other and Jaren was growing increasingly worried about John's mental health. He had not seen his therapist in over four months and he hasn't taken his meds, which was very noticeable in his face.  Jaren noticed a few things right away, John had dark bags under his eyes, he seemed to be forcing the smile on his face as shows by the corners of his mouth drooping every so often, and most notably; John seemed to hate that he was on camera. That's what scared Jaren the most, John usually liked being on camera and showing off his new things to his fans.

"How are you today?" John read from the chat.

"I'm good, just a little tired. I'm not really feeling like myself today, but I wanted to stream because it's been a while since I've done a QnA and I wanted you guys to ask me questions live." John smiled, this time it seemed genuine but Jaren could still see through it.

~~

After a few hundred questions, Jaren was about to get off the stream and talk to John personally until one question came up.

"Hey John! I've seen that you and Smii7y have grown very close and I'm happy that you have such a close friend, but I have a question for you. Are you gay or bi or straight? You've said a lot of stuff and we're all confused. If you don't want to say, that's okay, It's just a question that's probably on everyone's mind." The chat read out, a $100 donation to ask what John's sexuality is.

"Well, umm. I really do like Smii7y, he's amazing and I enjoy watching his streams and I love being in his videos. I just generally like him as a person, and I guess it won't hurt to officially come out..." John trailed off, looking down, he seemed a little uncomfortable. 

"Let me just go get water first." John smiled weakly, and this scared Jaren. He sprung into action, texting the  other's phone, checking to see if he's alright. To his surprise, John had taken his phone with him and even messaged him back. 

Milk Bag 🥛: Hey John, are you good? I was watching your stream like always and saw that you left

JohnnyKryoz: Yeah, I'm actually planning on surprising them. So hold tight and don't get too wound up

Jaren was confused at John's reply but looked back up to his monitor none the less, deciding that he wouldn't push the surprise. Just as he was about to look back down, John casually walked back into the room, holding a cup of water, yes; and a bi pride flag. Jaren's eyes widened, John was Bi? Every bit of evidence did point to it but he never knew John would officially come out. 

"Sup." John smiled. This time his smile was warm and unlike the sad smiled he gave earlier, it seemed as if he was waiting to get this off his chest. 

The chat went insane, literally shit crazy. Neither of the two could keep up with how many messages were flooding in. Questions, people freaking out, memes, everything. 

"Damn, chill, you're going to crash the stream!" John joked, laughing slightly as he tried desperately to calm the chat, who were not listening to John's pleads. 

John seemed a little stressed as he tried to calm down the chat and deal with the messages he was getting over his socials. He eventually decided to end the stream after streaming for 3 hours, and sighed. He had not expected a reaction so huge. Most people were telling others they told them so, does he really give off such strong Bi vibes? Probably. John sighed as he pulled  up Skype and clicked on Jaren's profile. He called the younger and not even five seconds later, he picked up. 

"nice coming out stream." Jaren, smiled.

"Thank you." 

John's heart melted at Jaren's smile and compliment to go with it. His idea was a success in the end, and Jaren seemed to like it. All was well. 

"Do you think I should do that too when I come out?" Jaren asked.

John blinked a few times, visibly confused. Then Jaren smiled brighter as he opened his mouth to talk. 'John, I'm gay.' was said softly into his mic and John's jaw dropped, they had never talked about the other's sexuality. Jaren looked slightly confused as to why John was just starting. He asked a few things but John was to busy trying to comprehend that his crush was in fact gay. 

"So do you think I should do it?" Jaren asked again.

"Totally."