35.Friends & Family

Joshua's P.O.V

Two days later,Tuesday.I'm busy in the garage talking to Tanner, one of Cass and my friend from high school as I look at everyone across the room.Kai;Ty's pal from childhood sits on a couch with Sam another of Ty's friends sits on the arm rest.Mace sits beside Kai with her legs on his lap as they all laugh about something and just looking at Mace I know she is hitting on Kai.He's a pretty chill dude and we both know each other since we've hanged out a lot and Mace did have a crush on him when we were small so this somehow doesn't come out as a surprise to me.Melody on the other side of me as she engages herself in a conversation with Tanner and I'm glad she's making some progress through her depression phase.I glad we found out soon even thought it was close, we save her and I'm thankful for it.Caleb is busy messing with the drums and Sam starts making fun,messing with his hair as he pushes back her lock ending up with everyone cheering in the room.Well they both are the one couple who everyone is shipping but aren't together.Sam says they are friends but they practically seem like a couple coz they're bond is close guess that's what makes Caleb try harder.The entire garage filled with various instruments of different types on display,in cases and placed on the soundproofed walls and window.A minifridge on one side,a coffee table in between the two couches places on two ends of the table while two chair chair covering the other sides.I had already asked for my off days from works since being the best man wasn't an easy job especially when your working with your girlfriend who probably broke up,who am I kidding she did break-up with me and as if on cue in step the devil with Lucifer himself.

"Wow," she says taking it all in.I guess that's what anyone would say their first time visiting this place but for me, it wasn't.

"Welcome to the garage,"Ty smirks with her looking at everyone, her eyes meeting mine for a bit of a second before the looks away.I take in her look and she looks breath-taking as ever.My eyes move to her hand and the bracelet isn't there anymore.

"Dang,"Kai smirks as I internally want to kill myself. "You're so hot,even my pants are falling for you,"he winks walking towards her as she flushes.

"Wonderful start,"Ty chuckles smirking at me as I roll my eyes.Curse the impact she has on me.

"Kai,that's my brother's girlfriend,"Mace says and I'd be lying if I said I missed the was that sounded or felt.

"Well I won't do anything unless she wants to," he smirks as Iz looks for an escape route but before she can do anything his arm is around her shoulder.I spot her eyes momentarily flick towards mine before going back down. "So do you ship Cammy?"he points towards them with her standing there confused while everyone else bursting out laughing. She's never met any of these guys so she doesn't really know them. They literally started this dumb thing from university where they'd ask people if they shipped Caleb and Sam together and they'd watch people or Cammy's reaction of it.

"Um...,them?"Iz asks confused as both Caleb and Sam smile at her and Kai nods. "They'd do look great together."

"Well I think I see a ship right here, between us two,"Kai smirks as she smiles awkwardly.

"Since when did you get a girlfriend junior?"Sam smirks at me looking at Iz from top to bottom.

"Seriously I hate the 'junior,'"I chuckle.

"JJ, Junior Josh,"Caleb joins in with Sam smirking.

"So how's Cammy going?" I smirk at Caleb. Two can play this game.

"Touche,"he smirks as Sam just chuckles.

"Well now since everyone is here-,"Ty begins as Kai groans.

"Dude we aren't you're damn class,"Kai says with Ty joining in the joke. "Though how is you're particular student or should I say fiancé,"he smirks.