The Accident

Hi lovelies, I haven't gotten very many views but honestly I expected that, hopefully once I do more chapters I'll start getting more views. Anyways thank u for reading my story if you are

Pansy and Draco got to work, brewing all day in an empty classroom only occasionally taking breaks for the bathroom or food. But it paid off, by the time that dinner rolled around the potion was done and so the next step of the plan could begin.

"Slip it in his pumpkin juice and pretend to do a cheers with him so you're the first person he looks at." Pansy said handing Draco the vial of love potion. "Whatever you do though don't drink it."

"I'm not stupid, and it's my plan I know what I'm doing." Draco sneered snatching the vial.

"Sure," Pansy said elongating the word to show her sarcasm. "C'mon we have to hurry so we don't miss him."

They walked into the already full Great Hall, Draco immediately locking his eyes onto the raven haired boy while Pansy just strutted over to the Slytherin table.

"Hey Potter!" Draco shouted getting the boy's attention along with the rest of the hall, "How bout a toast to the famous golden boy that defeated the Dark Lord!" Draco sneered walking over to Harry and slamming his hand down on the table beside him so their faces were only 6 in apart. Draco popped the lid off of the amortenia vial with his thumb and poured it in Harry's drink and handed it to him.

Harry's hand slipped pouring the pumpkin juice all over the boys. Immediately Draco panicked and ran out of the hall leaving a confused Harry staring at him in shock.

"Malfoy...?" Harry asked under his breath as the great hall doors closed with a thud.

————————————————————

"Blood Merlin!" Draco shouted in his common room pacing back and fourth while Pansy lounged in the plush couch already fed up.

"Look it'll be fine do you feel any different?" Pansy asked annoyed with his tantrum.

"Yes that's the problem." Draco stopped his pacing to give Pansy a death glare.

"How so?" Pansy eyes widened with worry

"I don't know but I feel like he's in my head I can feel his presence, and it's driving me nuts!" Draco exclaimed eyes filling with panic, "what if we messed up the potion so it's a binding one and not a love one?"

"Shit." Pansy deadpanned immediately jumping up and bee lined it to the empty classroom where they brewed the potion.

Pansy burst into the room immediately grabbing the potion book and looked for the recipe they used.

"Draco..." Pansy gulped, "We didn't use amortenia. Look" she pointed at the page, someone had written amortenia but the actual title was too faded to read.

Draco's face blanched of all color before he turned on his heel practically sprinting out of there before he could throw up.

"No no no no no no." Draco whimpered on the cool tile of the bathroom, he couldn't believe it he wasn't even safe in his own thoughts anymore... but why hasn't he heard anything from Potter? He finally tuned into the presence in his mind as was immediately overwhelmed with Potters emotions, thoughts and feelings.

"AGH BLOODY HELL" Draco yelled getting a thought from Harry of seeing himself naked in the mirror.

This was going to be hell.