The Confromtation

Hi Lovelies, this book has gotten the attention of a book website so I just wanted to say thank you so so much! And please if there's any way I could make the book better leave a comment.

The next morning Draco woke up with the cold hard tile of the bathroom floor pressed against his face, recalling last nights events he got up quickly and left to the dormitory to change.

"Where the fuck were you!?" Pansy greeted him as he stumbled into the common room still disoriented and hearing Harry's thoughts running like a river in the back of his head. Really for how reckless the boy was he sure did think a lot.

"Bathroom, move." Draco pushed Pansy away still stumbling as he rushed into the boys bathroom to shower.

"Bloody Merlin I cant believe I fell asleep in the bathroom. Me! A Malfoy asleep on such an undignified place!" Draco ranted to himself scrubbing as hard as he could at his skin. "Fucking Potter, fucking dare, fucking Pansy..." Draco trailed off listening into Potters thoughts.

I wonder what was up with Malfoy, the prissy git was acting weirder then normal... maybe I should talk to him... why do I feel like he's almost here with me?

Draco immediately pulled out, afraid of being caught snooping he hurriedly finished getting ready and started towards the Great Hall when he heard a familiar voice call out.

"Oi Malfoy! What the hell was up with you at dinner last night?" Harry inquired, jogging to catch up with the taller boy.

"Nothing Potter, just stay away from me." Draco snapped in return fast walking away, but this time Harry wasn't gonna give up that easily.

"Oh so you just wanted to have a toast with me? And then run away like u saw a ghost?" Harry jabbed.

"We see ghosts all the time Scarface." Draco cast a glare at the brunette.

"Muggle term," Harry clarified, " seriously what the hell is up with you."

Draco stopped and spun to face the other boy. "Even if there was something wrong like hell I'd tell you out of all people." Draco jabbed his finger into Harry's chest sending strong but pleasant electric shocks through both of them, but before Harry could say anything Draco was gone.

————————————————————

"That bloody little twat never knows when to stop!" Draco exclaimed to a very bored Pansy at the Slytherin table.

"While I hate to say it, Potters response makes complete sense. You're acting bloody insane from most people's point of view."

"I wish I never did that dare." Draco grumped shoving salad into his mouth.

"Me too, I can never get peace and quiet now." Pansy joked only to get a glare in return. "Listen I think you should tell Potter."

"What?! Are you mad?! He would go completely berserk!"

"Maybe but maybe he could also help find an antidote."

"Maybe... I'll tell you what, if I can't find an antidote within a week I'll tell the golden boy." Draco sighed giving in.

"Good." Pansy got up to go to her first class of the day, transfiguration. "I'll see you in potions Dray."

"Yeah, see you then Pans." Draco sighed staring morosely at his salad. Before getting up and going to herbology.

Perfect my first class of the day and I have it with Potter.