五|一緒|Issho

My Hero Academia OC Form; 

Name: Misaki Akino 

Nickname: Chibi-chan, Mimi-chan & Misa-chan

Age: 16 

Gender: Female 

Sexuality: Bisexual 

Personality: Misaki is usually a big dreamer as she wants to become a hero that everyone can count on. She usually is pretty clumsy and sensitive. Misaki is loyal, kind, and badass when she wants to be.She never wants to let people down she is pretty much determined and also has a bad habit of moving without thinking when it comes to battle. Another thing is that Misaki is a huge hero fangirl and enjoys to take notes about other people quirks and see what she can learn from them. She usually finds a closet as her safe spot during lunch so she can watch and eat the food without communicating with others. She always has the habit to act weird in front of boys to show she is nervous.Lastly, Misaki is a ambivert that is always like to talk with people but mostly is alone so she can adapt to both.

Flaws: Self-denial, insecure , clumsy, and sometimes absentminded. 

Fears: Being imperfect.

Quirk: Control Earth's Elements ( Earth, Air, Fire, and Water ) 

Weakness: When Misaki reaches her limit, she tends to starts bleeding from her arms/hands. When she overuses her power, she bleeds in a lot more spots like head, legs, and face then can easily lose consciousness and lose her ability to talk. 

[Looks]

Out of school outfit:

Hero Outfit: 

( Add the element symbols on the right sleeve) 

Student Status: Hero Student at U.A 

Hero Name: Earthia  

Likes: Anime, Sketching, Heros, Dark Colors, and Autumn 

Dislikes: Being Alone (sometimes), Spicy food, Mineta, and bugs.

Class: 1-A

Friends: Class 1-A and Mei Hatsume 

Enemies: The League of Villains 

Best Friend (s): Izuku Midoriya , Ochaco Uraraka, Shoto Torodoki , Reina Minami (  snowyroses-  's oc ) , and Tsuyu Asui 

Love Interest: (Male) Izuku Midoriya (Female) Ochaco Uraraka 

Back Story: 

Misaki grew up as a orphan who was identified as to be quirkless until a mysterious man in a cloak ran up to her at the age of 14  and transferred the power to Misaki then quickly took to be hidden from the group of people chasing the mysterious man. The only thing that was spoken was "Become a hero" after hiding her away and running to the distance. Thats where she decided to head to the same city where U.A was and start training her new abilities as it took a long time to figure it out thats where she met Reina Minami where she stays to shelter and train at. As the time went by she developed more concepts for her as a person and her abilities. She does get injured when she uses her quirk as she isn't used to it but it got better over time but not fully.

During the U.A entrance exam, Misaki's progress was okay enough to get into the hero program even though she made a few mistakes when trying to do the assignment. Thats where she met Izuku and Uraraka when they were put on the same team for the groups they have made. She found Izuku interesting so she is always curious on what he is muttering about. During the first day of the hero course, Misaki was really nervous so she was holding onto Reina's arm as they walk to the classroom every morning. She sits behind Reina and between Izuku and Uruaka. 

The secret that Misaki held is that she was quirkless most of her life but got a quirk transferred into her. She wasn't sure when she was ever gonna tell anyone but she did accidentally say it to Reina and Izuku during the time they were alone together. She did fail the midterm with having one of the lowest scores in the class due to her clumsy. She hates to admit this to everyone but she is always scared when All might pops out of nowhere where she feels like her heart left her chest. 

Another main part in Misaki's story is that she definitely looks up to Mei Hatsume for inspiration and always hang out after school to check out her new inventions. They have a chill relationship even though Misaki doesn't have much confidence to tell her what she really thinks but enjoys trying out new things. 

[ More will be added as time goes on]