The March to Fódlan and the seige of Riegan

3rd Pov

In the year 1185 in Nohr, Siegbert receives a message from his old friend that he disappeared for 5 years. He told him to meet him at the port so he did. For some time, Siegbert rode on his horse to the port until he met Y/n there. Y/n later took his helmet off as he then smiles him.

Y/n: " My friend, it's been a long time."

Seigbert: " Yes you too, tell me..... what happened to you? Why did you disappear for five years?"

Y/n: " Friend, I went on an exportation and you never what I had seen. There is another kingdom in the west."

Siegbert: " Another kingdom? But I thought Nohr and Hoshido are the only kingdom."

Y/n: " No and there is something worst. There this leader who is different and well is an Alyrmaion."

Siegbert: " What?"

Y/n: " Basically, a Alyrmaian is a race of savages."

Siegbert: "I see."

Y/n: " The people in this so called the Leister is leading by one."

Siegbert: " So?"

Y/n: " *Sigh* basically they will take the land and they would be powerful. So my goal is to defeat the Leister alliance and destroy the Alyrma army so the holy land will be safe."

Siegbert: " I see so you wanted to convince my father to join your crusade and take back your holy lands?"

Y/n: " Yes and later we may have issues with the Empress."

Siegbert : " I see.... well I will go and talk about it."

Siegbert left while Y/n sits down and sharpen his sword.

Timeskip

Y/n was waiting with 50,000 men who were convince about the savage leader taking the holy lands. It was then Siegbert appears with 50,000 of Nohrian troops with him.

Y/n: " So?"

Siegbert: "......... My father and I had an argument and I took his sword. I wanted to be like him but he say it was dangerous. I will be like him and help you."

Y/n smiles so he let his men and Siegbert's men to ships and sailed to Fódlan. It will take then some days so they sailed while Y/n puts a map of Fódlan and plans to make a base in the Eastern church. First they had to march to the great bridge where it was guarded by the Adrestian Empire but Y/n would likely to convince they will cross it and attack the capital.

Hours later

It was time as for the armies of the crusades and Nohr discover Riegan. It was then the started to charge in with their fleet and landed. A million soldiers from Nohr and the Crusader volunteers fought off the defenders and push them back far away. It was later the Crusaders along with Nohr and victories. The map has been change while the Order of Fódlan push back the heretics and their leader.

 The map has been change while the Order of Fódlan push back the heretics and their leader

Y/n made himself lord of the Order with Siegbert who fought brave. The two began to order all of the soldiers to put the people to be purified from alliance corruption. Some did agree while some made protest. Y/n order his soldiers to arrest or put them down if they engage in the fight. It was later the crusade of Fódlan began.