Chapter 6

Yoona and the boys walked down the halls of the big and beautiful mall with Jiwon babbling about some shit as they were all sure that they were deaf. "come on Oppa's and... Jishit" she said rolling her eyes as she said Jimin's name in a mean way making Jimin groan, "if your gonna insult me using my name, AT LEAST make a good insult!" Jimin said pinching the bridge of his nose in annoyance making her pout as she turns to Yoongi who immediately moved back a little because she is his only fear.

"Oppa~ he insulted me! Do something~!" she fakely pleaded as Yoongi sighed as he kept on walking with Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, and Jimin leaving a mad Jiwon behind who was totally in her thoughts and snapped out of it when she was Jimin holding Yoongi's making her growl in displeasure, she stopped back to them as she stood in front of them making Jin run and hide behind Jimin, same with Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi. "stop hiding behind him!!" Jiwon whined like the brat she is, "I mean... who wouldn't want to hide?" Jimin asked raising his eyebrow "did I ask you?" Jiwon asked, "no, but I don't mind spitting out facts!" Jimin said happily making her quietly groan as they walk into Gucci.

Jiwon started running around picking everything that caught her eyes, 'some of it wasn't even her size! I swear she's mental' Jimin thinks to himself as he saw Jiwon running around like a five-year-old in a candy shop. "I agree," a voice said making him yelp in surprise, it was Jin. "oh, hey Jin-Hyung," Jimin said as Jin went and stood next to him watching Jiwon run around, Jin looked at Jimin who was now looking at something else, he followed Jimin's gaze which apparently was Yoongi making Jin smirk. "Yoongi, huh?" Jin asked lifting his eyebrow making Jimin go into a deep shade of red, "oh please, you have 2 too!" Jimin said in a duh tone making Jin widened his eyebrows "h-how-" Jin said "Hyung, you're obvious! I don't understand how Namjoon and Hobi Hyung can not see you go deep red when they agree that you are handsome" Jimin says chuckling softly at Jin's red face.

"y-yah! don't l-laugh at m-me!" Jin said in a whiny tone as he folded his arms, "I'm done~!" Jiwon sang as he came out with three bags of clothes making Jimin shook but the others looked at her judgingly, they walk to the counter that even the check out person was tired of checking out all the clothes and unnecessary stuff. "that will be~... $456,789" the cashier said making Jimin's jaw drop but it was shut up by Jin saying "this is not even the worse Jimin-ah" Jin said rubbing his temples, "Oh no! Oppa, can you please pay for me~? I don't have my card" Jiwon asked with puppy eyes, Yoongi sighed as he was about to take his card out but Jimin hovered his hands over Yoongi's making everyone question his actions, "what are you doing? Let him pay!" Jiwon said stomping her feet.

"Have you checked everywhere?" Jimin asked raising his eyebrow making Jiwon a bit nervous, "well, duh!" she said rolling her eyes, Jimin walked over to her as he placed his hands behind her back, smoothly pulling out her card making everyone widened their eyes. "w-wha-" Yoona said shook, "wow, I guess I am a good seeker" Jimin said as he placed the card in the cash register, everyone else stood shook while the cashier smiled, "I like you" he said winking making Jimin laugh as he looked back at Jiwon's face "go on, put the number in" Jimin said smiling innocently making her blood boil but she still walked over to the cash register and aggressively punctured the numbers in as the cashier quickly checked her off waving them a good as they all exit the shop.

"I love you" Jin spitted out making everyone choke but Jimin started laughing, "seriously, I freaking love your attitude!" Jin said laughing making Namjoon and Hoseok sigh in relief quietly, Jimin smirked making Jin confused until he was pushed over to Namjoon and Hoseok making them stumble as Jin fell on top of Namjoon and Hoseok fell on top of both of them making Jin blush furiously at the position which caught both of there attention causing them to smirk, "I like this position~" Hoseok way to close to Jin's ears for his liking, "same" Namjoon whispered, Jin tumbled causing him and Hoseok to fall off of Namjoon with a loud thud, Jin quickly got up and scrambled to Jimin and Yoongi who were amusingly watching the show with a disapproving Jiwon.

Namjoon and Hoseok got up and dusted their clothes and walked over to a flustered Jin who was then held by both hands and dragged to the exit followed by Yoongi and Jimin who were smiling smugly who was followed by an annoyed and grumpy Jiwon. they all walked over to the car and sat on the seats they were in before, a few minutes later they heard loud chattering which was by Yoona because she was talking to her friends. Jin whined who was asleep in Namjoon's and hoseok's arms making them annoyed at Jiwon for disturbing their beautiful Jinnie up, they cuddled him more making Jin bury his face into the warmness as they all fell asleep together.

Yoongi was driving trying to ignore Jiwon's loud voice which made Jimin come up with an idea, he took out his phone and put his headphones but he put one of the earbuds in Yoongi's ear making him look over at Jimin who was smiling softly making him smile back. Jimin started to play a hip hop song and Yoongi already loved Jimin's taste in music and the next thing he knew is... Jimin fell asleep on his shoulder

to be continued~