‼️IMPORTANT MESSAGE (please read thoroughly)‼️

AUTHOR'S PSA

Hello all,

I will only address this once and that's it. I want to be clear in saying that this is not to attack anyone personally, this is strictly to inform you before you proceed on with my books. So if you read this and find yourself offended, that isn't my intent.

I, Mercedes consider myself to be a complex writer. This means that my stories will also have complex elements in them to some extent. With that being said, I understand that not all people necessarily like complex, and that is completely fine - I AM NOT THE WRITER FOR YOU.

As the years progressed in terms of entertainment, we are now in an era where everything is fast-paced. Many people unfortunately get "bored" very quickly and would rather receive all of the answers instantaneously, rather than appreciate the journey to the answers. I like to write about the journey and just like how people grow in life, so does my characters. If you do not care to experience the growth, that's completely fine - I AM NOT THE WRITER FOR YOU.

I've come across many people that simply don't like something (a show, a book, a movie etc) because they, themselves don't understand the story. It's unfortunate that is a reason to write off a story but that is reality. For example, I've run across many people that didn't enjoy and did not like the legendary movie, The Matrix, simply because of how complex the plot is and they, themselves did not understand. And yet, it's one of the best metaphorical based movie ever made.

I'm not saying that my stories are one of the best stories ever written, however, in terms of complexity, my stories are in the same range. In any event, my writing style alone could also be contributing to the complexity and therefore could be difficult to follow along with. If that's the case, I apologize for that. I must to go back, edit and make some things more clear. However, that still takes time. If you don't have that kind of time, no problem - I AM NOT THE WRITER FOR YOU.

You all also should know that I am not an advocate for confusion. I'm not the kind of writer that will deliberately keep my readers confused. I clarify most, if not all of the confusion throughout the story and all questions are usually answered by the end of the story. Then, if anyone else has questions at the end, I usually answers those questions directly. However, it is expected that I would receive the courtesy to finish my story and then if my readers are still confused, I will clarify. If you cannot wait that long, that is just fine - I AM NOT THE WRITER FOR YOU.

For those of you that took the journey with me all the way to the end and then decided that you didn't like my stories, I respectfully thank you for your honest opinion, your dedication and final verdict. And for those that took the journey with me all the way to the end and loved my stories, I thank you so much as well. I notice every single one of you and I appreciate you bunches. For those that don't agree with, don't understand, or if you just simply just don't like my stories, that is just fine - I AM NOT THE WRITER FOR YOU.

But whether you agree or disagree with my books, please keep in mind whether you voice your opinions or not that: I love my books, I stand behind my books and those that share the same sentiments with stay and those that disagree, can go - no lost or hurt feelings.

All in all, whatever the case is as to why you don't like my books, it's your business. At the end of the day, I'm still humble and grateful you gave my book a chance. If you have anymore comments, concerns and/or questions about this PSA, my inbox is open. Otherwise, please try and enjoy your day as I will continue to enjoy mine.

Sincerely,

Mercedes

💛