Chapter 15

Dottie's P.O.V

I woke up to light gleaming through our bedroom window. I pulled the Blue fading into black sheets over myself. I twitched my ears as i heard Erin scream. Then I felt Blaze turn over. I stared at the window. I felt Blaze's hand wrap around me. I flipped over and stared into his eyes. Then, i realized we were both naked. I blushed a dark crimson color. After I realized that, I realized what had happened last night. A loud bang was heard at our door. I sat up and struggled trying to pick up the pieces of my clothes off the floor. I got dressed and quickly exited our room. Danget... My shirt was down stairs... They might get ideas. I thought to myself. Daniel looked at me and held up my shirt. What happened. He asked sternly. Uh oh. Nothing! I said making it obvious that something happened. He gripped my wrist. You better tell me or your not getting breakfast. He said with a smirk. I whined. Fine! Ill tell you! I said. I explained it too him. His eyes widened. R-really!? He asked. I nodded my head in embarrassment. Blaze walked out of the room dressed. Thank goodness. I hugged him and licked his hand. Whoops. Uh... Did ahem... Did you lick my hand? He asked. Y-yes? I responded. I began running around the top floor escaping Blaze. Erin walked out of there room looking like she just saw a ghost. E-Erin? I asked. I need to talk with you. She said while pulling me into there room. What's wrong? I asked. M-my... My parents... They... They died in a car crash last night. She said and begun to cry. I pulled her into a hug. It will be ok but it will sting for a long time. I whispered. HOW WOULD YOU KNOW? She yelled at me. I backed away. D-did you forget what happened to my d-dad? And how my mom treated me? I asked, a lump forming in my throat. Her look eased. I tripped and hit my head on the door. Ow... I said. She looked out the window.

Blaze's P.O.V

Daniel was giving me a stupid lecture on what Dottie told him about last night. I zoned out thinking about school. Then i realized, we need to get to school for the werewolf games. The werewolf games! I Said. Your right! Get the girls. He said. Ash! Come here! I yelled. Don't call me by my middle name! Dottie yelled back. She came running down the stairs. What do you want? She asked. Werewolf games. I said. She ran upstairs and came back down dressed. Lets go! She said. Time to pick the omega.

Time skip

AND THE NEW OMEGA IS...

Huehue you'll never get me! Cliffhanger! Im soo evil...

-Dottie out

Love ya pups