17

Jungkook

"Well-" I tried my best not to release the tears forming in my eyes. "I- I don't know" he looked at me confused. I exhaled "I was 14 that time, I-I heard my mom and dad fighting that night"

-flashback-

"I TOLD YOU! SHE WAS MY BOSS!" I closed my eyes and lay down "FOR GOODNESS SAKE WEVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 15 YEARS! 15! AND YOU STILL DON'T TRUST ME?!" "THAT'S IT! I'M FILING A DIVORCE" my eyes shot open when I heard dad say that. I took a peek outside and saw my mom on her knees telling she's sorry. I sat down and rest my head on the door. 'why? what did I do to have this kind of family.' I sat down on my window seat and looked at the shining stars along with the bright moon. I did not notice that I fell asleep there, I woke up in my grandma's house "Grandma? Why am I here?" She looked at me hesitating whether to speak or not "Your mom dropped you by" I nodded but I feel like something is wrong.

-end of flashback-

"After that, I never saw them again" I inhaled shakily. He hugged me and I buried my face on his chest. After a while, I finally calmed down, Taehyung laid me down on the bed and said that he will cook dinner for both of us. I stayed at my bed for a while, wondering if I can, one day see my parents again.