Time to stream

DING! "GaM3rKiLZTr!LZ said 'That's good kid you suck! Jump off a bridge!'" Another donation notification goes off on the screen. "Whatever. He doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about. Asshole." Alex says to himself pretending not to be bothered by the comment. He turns to look at the second screen he set up to check his chats online. Not many viewers were watching him today. "Come on! I can do better!" he said angrily. He turned back to the gaming screen on the left. "Ok ok, get in the game you can do it." He began to lean closer to his screen. Quickly changing his emotions with every kill. "Fuck you!" "Cheater!" "Fucken NOOB!" he screamed at the top of his lungs. "YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!" he spits at his computer screen, slamming his fist on the desk shaking his webcam stand. DING! "COnSt@NkSN!pR said 'I love the toxicness! Teenage Drama Queen!'" Alex turns to the webcam. "Oh, yeah you shit?" and raises his middle finger to the cam lens "FUCK YOU TOO!" pissed off and angry he goes back to playing online.

DING! "M0mZBllZ23 said 'AHAHAHA NOOB! Only like the rages. Shit Streamer.'" the robotic stream notification goes off again. Alex begins to play more aggressively, constantly yelling into his microphone calling other players names. "SHITHEAD!" "NOOB!" his neck veins begin showing with each word that came out of his mouth. Yet, no matter how angry he gets he can't look away from his second screen, fixated over the comments. His eyes began to swell and turn red from the flashing lights of the screen, trying his hardest not to blink and miss his chat. Proving to his few fans watching online he is a pro streamer and gamer. He is willing to die for what he loves. He never wanted anything more then to just play games all day.
Again, and again, he kept dying. Match after match he kept losing. "FUUUUUUUUCK!" He began to scream at his screen, throwing his chair with the momentum of him standing up. "ILL FUCKEN FIND YOU! YOU PIECE OF SHIT! STUPID MOTHER FUCKER! IM FUCKEN BETTER THAN YOU! YOU CHEATER!" DING! And before he can even hear what the notification said, he throws his keyboard to the ground, looking towards his second screen to shut down his stream. In a fit, he grabs his chair and throws it across the room, jumping into his bed and throwing the pillows over his face.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

Small little taps come from outside his door. "HONEY?" A fragile voice comes from the other side. "Honey? Everything ok?" The small voice asks again.

No response.

"How's my favorite streamer doing?"

Silence.

"Well, if you're taking a break, I left a snack outside your door, in case you're hungry." Alex jumps straight out of bed "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" he yells, throwing one of the pillows at the door.

THUMP! The door hits the frame, and the shadow disappears from under the door.
Alex struggles to get out of his bed, he really only moves from his chair to bed and vice versa. He rolled to his side and pushes himself up with his arms. Scooting himself to the edge of the bed he gets up with some struggle. The floor creaks with every step he takes towards the door, he opens it slowly.

"Hello! Thought you might be hungry!" An old, white-haired lady said on the other side. "Fuck Jesus mom! I told you not when I'm working. This is my life and I have to be streaming at all times." he snatches the food from her hands. "But I mean... they pay you a dollar or two to yell or get angry. I don't think..." she hesitates to get the words "We need more than a couple dollars a week to pay the electricity and well..." she tilts her head up towards him almost as if she is looking up the side of a mountain. "And well Alex... you are Thir..."
"MOM JUST SHUT UP! I TOLD YOU THE MORE I STREAM THE MORE THEY WILL PAY ME! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU DON'T WORK ANYWAYS! YOU CAN'T WORK! AT LEAST ONE OF US IS DOING SOMETHING OR TRYING TOO! WE CAN'T ALL JUST LIVE OFF OUR SAVINGS LIKE YOU!" He got closer to her, shadowing her from the lights hanging above. "But..." she takes a step back trying to find her words. "MOM LET ME STREAM LET ME WORK!" he takes a step back, the house shook at the sudden slam of the door and wind flew past her. "But..." she stammers to get out as she turns to walk back down the stairs.